sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Hi Guys, someone knows a way to get in the tower without being killed by the blue syuff?

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
Try harded and when you get hit, use a heal item or spell
Thanks in the end i did it like you said... but after the fireballs, it happend to someone the screen goes black with: Type error cannot read property '26' of undefined?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is the next update coming?
This is what he wrote in his last Patreon post on Oct. 10th:

Tinkerer said:
Hello again!
So after several updates that centered around the Tower of Dread. Erevi is finally getting a break. The next two updates will feature our favorite goblin, Shakala. But what's this? Has she convinced our intrepid explorer to settle down? Have our peasant's quests come to an end?

Fear not! I'm sure he'll still find some spare time for an adventure or two.

Apart from Shakala this month's update will also see an appearance from Mia (formerly known as Lia. It was too similar to Liandra).

Anyway work is going well, although the scene pictured above is my most complex one to date, so I'm not sure how long it will take me to complete.

That being said, I plan to release a new update towards the end of the month.

Stay tuned!:)
Since he's usually more or less on time I'd expect something within the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: kark and lord321

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
any news?
Not that much.

He wrote this a few days ago:

Hi Patrons!
I had hoped to release a new version this weekend, but I still have half a dozen renders to do and several events to connect/script. I bit off slightly more than I could chew, setting up all the stuff surrounding Shakala. And to top it all off, I implemented a new lighting system in an ongoing effort to improve gameplay graphics. Which required some new game mechanics.

So, once again I ended up miscalculating the amount of work necessary to complete the update:-/.

Anyway. I still have a small hope of releasing before the end of the month, but it may end up being released a little later in the week.

Thank you, for all your support and patience!:)
So the new version should be out rather soon.

Nervoso

Jul 2, 2017
This game is amazing, I can't wait for the next update honestly, the immersion, gameplay, the stories and all the different races I absolutely love it, just hope more people end up supporting this guy, great stuff

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
I fucked each chick in the game, the queen from the castle is pregnant but no chick gave a birth. Any1 is having a progress?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I was about to request 0.61, but hey, it is 1$ for access to latest version !

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
The latest version is interesting, however I have some comments:

Technical:
1) Everytime I get into the castle(the entrance floor) the game either stucks or works extremely slow.
2) Everytime it's getting dark/evening the games starts working extremely slow
Yes, i have the same f&&$&$ problem, any way to fix that???(it's making me impossible to give an orgasm to the bat breeder)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
When loading savegame from an older version, you'll face a black screen. This is because the lights weren't turned on in the old game. Lights will turn on automatically once an hour passes (in game).

How to fix?

Load your save game, enter option menu and turn off "lighting effects". Then spend an hour by walking off the map, or by some other means. Go back to option menu and turn "lighting effects back" on.

I missed this during testing because I rolled out the lighting gradually for each map:-/.

Anyway, thanks to all who reported the issue!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes