ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Every time i try give the bat breeder an orgasm those stupid arrows doesn't respond to my command!, what should i do????

Swaghaftteuer

Jun 7, 2017
"Sorry! Tinkerer says: "Name" must wait untill next moon to enter tent"
Is this the end of Shakalas "story" already? D:

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
I updated my walkthrough for version 0.61. Other than the stuff in the changelog, be aware that there was a small change to the "Lost Dog" quest (the dog's location). I updated the bestiary to account for the changes in the combat system. The overall change was that weak monsters are a little harder than they were before, but boss monsters are generally easier.

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
I updated my walkthrough for version 0.61. Other than the stuff in the changelog, be aware that there was a small change to the "Lost Dog" quest (the dog's location). I updated the bestiary to account for the changes in the combat system. The overall change was that weak monsters are a little harder than they were before, but boss monsters are generally easier.
Many, many thanks for the walkthrough. I was dithering about whether or not to try this game but your impressively detailed work gave me the incentive to do so. Once again thanks, and well done !

Ragnok

Mar 15, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the previous version's stuff completed?
There wasn't one in the new folder.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes