jibon_bourne

Jul 18, 2017
In the "Boar Hunt" quest, the walkthrough says 18 carcasses are needed. However, Erevi asks to hunt 100 boars. I don't know whether it is the RPGMaker's limitation or not, NO ITEM in the inventory can have a value bigger than 99. I had to use Save Editor Online to change the value to 100. Is this a bug? If so, I would ask the DEV to fix it. Waiting for the next update.

Nov 8, 2017
Im new to this games and just want to be sure, do i overwrite the new version?
Do we start over again or is a way to make the new version see the old version progreess?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
In the "Boar Hunt" quest, the walkthrough says 18 carcasses are needed. However, Erevi asks to hunt 100 boars. I don't know whether it is the RPGMaker's limitation or not, NO ITEM in the inventory can have a value bigger than 99. I had to use Save Editor Online to change the value to 100. Is this a bug? If so, I would ask the DEV to fix it. Waiting for the next update.
I believe you only need 3. I could've sworn the in-game text said 3. I didn't read the walkthrough for that part since it was pretty straightforward; I only went and killed 3 boars and was able to continue.

jibon_bourne

Jul 18, 2017
I believe you only need 3. I could've sworn the in-game text said 3. I didn't read the walkthrough for that part since it was pretty straightforward; I only went and killed 3 boars and was able to continue.
My in-game text told me that I needed 100.

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
I can get why some doesn't like the Shakala wedding, but i think it only logic that the males get that one chance in their live. Only 1 female per 100 males. Besides from now on she is yours and only yours.
Yeah but still kind of doesn't make sense when, lore-wise, in order to mate with her you actually need to defeat her in combat and you need to be defeated but not dead.

fllenangel

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys!
I am having trouble finding the BS's dog, i read the walkthrough but there is nothing. Is it behind a tree or its possible i have a bug?

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys!
I am having trouble finding the BS's dog, i read the walkthrough but there is nothing. Is it behind a tree or its possible i have a bug?
This is covered in the walkthrough under the quest "Lost Dog." The dog used to be located in the southeast corner of the Weirdwood zone, but as of version 0.61, it has been moved to the northern edge of the Weirdwood zone (due north of the Mayor's house, near a large rock).

It is possible that it now has random spawns, but I restarted the game 8 times with the latest version, and the dog was in the north location every time. If he isn't there, search the rest of the zone. If you can't find him, just restart your game (you should be at or near the very beginning, anyway).

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
What kind of scene is that? I have a scene where Everi asks to bring 4 boar carcas. Did I miss something?

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
My in-game text told me that I needed 100.
What kind of scene is that? I have a scene where Everi asks to bring 4 boar carcas. Did I miss something?
I was also asked for 100 boar carcasses, but I remembered that I had 99 to begin with. So I just redid that scene after using the cheat editor to give me 0. I was then asked for 3 carcasses. So it would seem that the request is based on how many you already have plus 3 more, so that you have to go hunting, with 100 being the most that can be requested.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
There are no images. It's a poll about next months new character. Mayor's wife, a golddigging milf, is slightly ahead atm.

Reactions: Fogomespolo

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Mayor's wife, Halfling cook and a pixie i think it is. Each comes with thier own bonus. Rent/buy house in wierdwood, learn cooking and a tent for making a camp.

Reactions: j4yj4m
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes