inukaze

Jul 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's just buying a new one , I can't remember doing an upgrade on existing weapons.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's just buying a new one , I can't remember doing an upgrade on existing weapons.

I tried to but if a buy a axe or sword inventory shows 2, how do you know which is upgraded one?

inukaze

Jul 3, 2017
I tried to but if a buy a axe or sword inventory shows 2, how do you know which is upgraded one?
It's been awhile, but I'm currently level 10, with sword/shield, open helmet, cloth, and ring. So I've been doing this all so far with the sword I guess.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
version 0.65 available @

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
I started this game from all the good comments I read here "not that grindy", "fun" etc were adjectives used. Well sad to say wht a lot of crap! Random encounters are far to common, hell you can hardly move 2 feet without bumping into a new fight. The fights are either stupidly easy or impossible as they main character has no hit points and armour does fuck all. Grind level after level at the farm or backsmith appears to be the best way to progress but thats not fun.

Sorry but the CG and the story is quite well done but the game (if you can call it that) is horribly balanced.

ONLY fun way to play is to hack the game and give your character massive stats and health.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dear Patron's

Just a small word of warning: In order to do this update in about three weeks I had to skip my quality control guy, so it's only been tested by me.

Although I haven't found any bugs, please keep a copy of your old save games just in case.

To make matters worse, I'm leaving for a mountain cabin tomorrow morning, without electricity, internet (well I think I have cell phone reception), or even running water for that matter. I won't be back until Sunday evening, so I can't have anything patched before Monday.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the update and post any bugs you find as soon as possible, I'll try to patch them when I come back. If you haven't heard from me by Monday, I've probably frozen to death, a lot of snow has been forecast.

Anyway enjoy and thanks for your support!
Just as additional information in case there still are some bugs.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like this game. I cannot wait for more updates. (I really wish they had a thumbs up emoticon)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Everyone knows bears are the ultimate enemy in any RPG.

Schwayguy

Aug 23, 2016
anyone got a save file from the end of v0.61?

my saves seem to be corrupted as they cant be seen by v0.61 or v0.65.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Qajja
Thank you !!

please update the main thread when you can..
Andy, you have to use an "@" before a member name for mention notification. You're just giving a link to Muttdoggy's profile page.
ex. @Andy02

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes