JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
I tried the last 2 released and the level of the interest gets reduced because when I fight either with a huge spider or with a big bat 90% of the strikes gets missed. I think it's not correct, especially when you are on the 7th level, etc.
It did not work this way in the released before 0.61
Also, there are the bunch of the bugs, for example:
- when you clean the stables, the image gets reduced
- when you first go down stairs in the castle you can see the daily light, however when you come into the room next time it's different
etc.
But the most essential is the 90% of the missing strikes in the battle.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Playing .65 and got the following questions:
- how to get a dog from frida? she does not want to give it
- how to make her to wear the white dress? she took it but does not want to wear it

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Playing .65 and got the following questions:
- how to get a dog from frida? she does not want to give it
- how to make her to wear the white dress? she took it but does not want to wear it
To get the dog from Frida, and probably to get her to wear the dress, you need to increase her affection. Before giving her the dog, I rescued her missing puppies, gave her a gift (vegetables) on three separate days, clicked on her bedroom door to get the quest to get her a padlock, went back to Weirdwood (smithy) and made her a new lock then gave it to her. I also had sex with her both with and without a Phallus Giganticus potion. If you do all of this, she should give you a puppy. Just make sure that you tell her it's to protect a friend and DO NOT tell her that the friend is another lover. Once you've gotten her affection high enough for her to give you the puppy, she should be willing to wear the dress when you bring it to her. If she still won't, you might need to get her pregnant first.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
To get the dog from Frida, and probably to get her to wear the dress, you need to increase her affection. Before giving her the dog, I rescued her missing puppies, gave her a gift (vegetables) on three separate days, clicked on her bedroom door to get the quest to get her a padlock, went back to Weirdwood (smithy) and made her a new lock then gave it to her. I also had sex with her both with and without a Phallus Giganticus potion. If you do all of this, she should give you a puppy. Just make sure that you tell her it's to protect a friend and DO NOT tell her that the friend is another lover. Once you've gotten her affection high enough for her to give you the puppy, she should be willing to wear the dress when you bring it to her. If she still won't, you might need to get her pregnant first.
I gave her shit load of the gifts, fucked her both with and without phalos giganticus, found the dogs for her risking my life(!), gave her the padlock, slept in her house, made her pregnant and since she is pregnant she acts like this!
She does not allow to fuck her any more, she refuses to wear the dress and she refuses to give me the puppy.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Ok. I finally managed to fuck her again, to make her to wear the dress and took the puppy. BUT there is a logical gap in the game: earlier she was pregnant, now she is not!

PS
there are 3 ways to fuck frida:
a) asking if she is lonely
b) when she wears the white dress
c) when you come late at night and she is already in a bed

PPS
So frida was pregnant, now she is not. WTF???
everi is pregnant but there is no progress
shakala looks like she is pregnant but there is no progress neither.
What's that??

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Also, what a strange story with the young girl (living with her granny): after the blowjob she disappeared and that's it.
And also what a strange story with the girl from the stables: you can't fuck her and if in the previous versions she fucked with the hourse, now she only sucks the hourse's cock.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
everi is pregnant but there is no progress
shakala looks like she is pregnant but there is no progress neither.
What's that??
Also, what a strange story with the young girl (living with her granny): after the blowjob she disappeared and that's it.
And also what a strange story with the girl from the stables: you can't fuck her and if in the previous versions she fucked with the hourse, now she only sucks the hourse's cock.
Well, those stories simply aren't finished yet. You'll get more from them in the future. Each update usually provides at little bit of content for at least 2 stories.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
That arrow game for using the bat breeders is ridiculous. I keep hitting the correct sequence but it doesn't always register so you automatically lose. Plus you only have five seconds to hit the sequence so it has to be hit super super fast.

bargian

May 7, 2017
That arrow game for using the bat breeders is ridiculous. I keep hitting the correct sequence but it doesn't always register so you automatically lose. Plus you only have five seconds to hit the sequence so it has to be hit super super fast.
your right
iits pretty hard when it start to lag
try to turn light effects off, turn al sound off, also turn firefox off coz its crazy hardware eater, helped me on an older computer, but still it was pretty hard

Last edited:

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017

A new month, and yet another promised update (what have I done?). Anyway, I had to postpone some of the Frida stuff last month to get the update out in time. So I'll do a bit more story for her gestation well under way before tying her off, for now.
Also, it seems the pixie lost out, yet again. Personally, I was rooting for the Halfling:). The MILF won the previous character poll, so you'll get to meet the mayor's wife! Sadly I suspect this meeting will be rather brief, and most of it will end up in Januaries update, due to time constraints.

Speaking of January, it's time I picked up the main plot again. I intend to pick up Ziva's story next month, it's time you two went out on an adventure again!

Well, now you have a rough idea about what I plan to do in the near future. I'll be back with more info when I've made more progress.

Tinkerer.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
does this game resolution of 1080p hd in full screen? cuz when i play this game it plays in a low graphics images are blur.

tye

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, i lost the quest
“The Chosen One” and “Bat Breeder”
Everi become immediatly pregnant.
Can i use editor to have the bat breeder inside the prison? I want to avoid using old save game and run again all other quests...
Any suggestion?

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
it is a great game indeed but there is only one issue which is the animation. it doesnthave avy animation otherwise it would have been great game.

Reactions: ReaperDay
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes