Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There's two issues I've run into playing 0.65. (A) after defeating and having sex with the goblin women no wild boar carcasses appear anywhere the next day, having ignored that and moving several days ahead doing other quests still nothing. The other one is the mini game to get the bat breeder to orgasm, I get a 'null' error and the game freezes.

I did not use any previous save game, as this was my first time downloading this game and playing it, I had seen it around for sometime but got caught up playing other games. The above was probably already mentioned I didn't fell like scanning the thread, sorry.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
anyone has the two last previews ? :)
Yes, at least the last one.

It's been nearly two weeks since last I posted any news. But fear not, I've been very busy with the game!
I've rendered several scenes, have completed most of the script, created/recreated some maps and have even given the HUD some love (although it put up quite a fight...).

Yet, I still have one more scene to render and some scripting to do, but I'm optimistic about completing a draft before Christmas. That should leave me plenty of time to fix bugs and improve some rough edges, before a release on Dec. 30, at the latest (The misses would probably kill me if I worked on new years eve).

Look forward to:

- Meeting the mayors wife....

- A new home

- Some gardening

....and spending time in prison:).

Tinkerer
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all had a great Christmas celebration, and I wish you good fortune in the year to come!

Development of Peasant's Quest has been a long journey. I started about this time last year, doing the first tutorials. To be honest, Peasant's Quest was never meant to become the game it's today. I was new to game development and just wanted to make small RPG to try out a few game concepts, but one thing lead to another and, well here we are. The game is still nowhere near done. And if someone told me I'd have to create over 700 images a year for this game, Peasant's Quest would probably never have existed.....

That being said, our intrepid hero has managed to rescue quite a few damsels in distress this year, and likely knocked up a few too:). This would of course not have been possible without your support, because even if I work for free, all the necessary assets cost a small fortune.

So what about the future?

Well, I'll be continuing the storylines of all existing characters, of course. Some will remain minor characters, whilst others will receive a lot more attention next year.

More characters will be added to the game. I've got at least seven new characters planned, and there may be a few unplanned ones as well:).

Next year will also see the birth of some of your children. A few of them will play an important role in the underlying feud between Qetesh and Nergal. A feud I hope to spend a lot more time on in the future, now that I've got most of the game mechanics in place.

We'll see a few more mechanics like farming and perhaps item crafting. And of course more; quest, potions, spells and equipment.

Oh, and probably another 700 images :-/......

Now, when will the game finally be done?

Good question, I hope by the end of 2018, but I fear that's a bit optimistic. Still, I'll give it a shot:).

And yes, I'm still on course for a new release before the end of 2017.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
it is a great game indeed but there is only one issue which is the animation. it doesnthave avy animation otherwise it would have been great game.
That's because the Dev needs better hardware to create animations. It's the next tier on his Patreon page. . With your support, it may just happen...

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
he is pretty much making miracle considering the small amount of support.
Yeah it's kinda amazing he can deliver almost like clockwork each month. I've been a patreon for 6 months or so now and his amount of support haven't increased in that time. A real shame as he is one who doesn't slack or underdeliver.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all had a great Christmas celebration, and I wish you good fortune in the year to come!

Development of Peasant's Quest has been a long journey. I started about this time last year, doing the first tutorials. To be honest, Peasant's Quest was never meant to become the game it's today. I was new to game development and just wanted to make small RPG to try out a few game concepts, but one thing lead to another and, well here we are. The game is still nowhere near done. And if someone told me I'd have to create over 700 images a year for this game, Peasant's Quest would probably never have existed.....

That being said, our intrepid hero has managed to rescue quite a few damsels in distress this year, and likely knocked up a few too:). This would of course not have been possible without your support, because even if I work for free, all the necessary assets cost a small fortune.

So what about the future?

Well, I'll be continuing the storylines of all existing characters, of course. Some will remain minor characters, whilst others will receive a lot more attention next year.

More characters will be added to the game. I've got at least seven new characters planned, and there may be a few unplanned ones as well:).

Next year will also see the birth of some of your children. A few of them will play an important role in the underlying feud between Qetesh and Nergal. A feud I hope to spend a lot more time on in the future, now that I've got most of the game mechanics in place.

We'll see a few more mechanics like farming and perhaps item crafting. And of course more; quest, potions, spells and equipment.

Oh, and probably another 700 images :-/......

Now, when will the game finally be done?

Good question, I hope by the end of 2018, but I fear that's a bit optimistic. Still, I'll give it a shot:).

And yes, I'm still on course for a new release before the end of 2017.
Good job buddy! We always impetiantly wait for the new release of your game! Keep on!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Any issues I had seemed to work themselves out except I am still getting an error window when trying to give the BatBreeder an orgasm. Can't wait for the next update to get going again. The beginning of the game was a pain havng to grind it out, but after that everything went by pretty quick.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes