QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
The update is minimal so id suggest wait till the end of the year for the next version

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
You dont have to hunt 100 boars? is it in the new update? I never had to and i completedy the conent. i think you mean you need sarafice for th lady? or that you need to make food for her in the kitchen?
I have the latest update
But nothing appears in the kitchen

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I'm waiting until 0.2 comes out and if it's still just messing around, I'll quit downloading this for a personal game to play. It seems like the witch is the only semi-original character.
I do like that it's not incest focused and is set in medieval times.
that new in this vis u can tell me ???!!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone know how to complete that rich guy task where you need to find a decoy for the ogres?

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone know how to complete that rich guy task where you need to find a decoy for the ogres?
its all in the walkthrough
Edgar the tailor (he's outside of his shop) asks you to help him recover a shipment of goods that went missing. Head west of town (to the Western Road zone),find the wrecked wagon, click on the bedroll, and follow the blood trail. While following the trail, you will come across a Potion of Phallus Giganticus. Keep it. If you follow the trail to the end, you will find two ogres – a male, Dolf, and a female, Maghda. Maghda is complaining about missing the taste of mutton. Go back to town and buy a sheep from the farmer (you must have completed “Sheep Killer” first) for 50 coins. Go back to the ogre camp. You will need a Potion of Phallus Giganticus to avoid death. Use the potion, pleasure Maghda, and get the tailor's supplies. Return them to him in town. Once you are able to make potions of Phallus Giganticus, you can repeat the scene with Maghda (you'll need another sheep).
@bartleby

Reactions: riekiconan

terrykal

Dec 5, 2016
were i can hunt 100 boars fast any help ??!!
You dont have to hunt 100 boars? is it in the new update? I never had to and i completedy the conent. i think you mean you need sarafice for th lady? or that you need to make food for her in the kitchen?
In the previous update I remember that at some point Erevi asks you for boar carcasses. Now she will ask for 18 UNLESS you already have more than that already in your inventory, if so she will ask for what you have PLUS one more. So if you cheated and added gold and bought 99 boar carcasses from the merchant you are pretty screwed because there's no way for any item quantity to reach 100 in the game.

But I don't know if that's the case any more. Haven't tried new version yet.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Hey all. I will be updating my walkthrough for 0.65 sometime this weekend. There wasn't much new content added, but there were a lot of "under the hood" changes, so I will be doing a full play through from scratch and taking notes on things that have changed. Not sure how long it will take me, but I'll update as soon as I can.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
So what's new/changed:

- New "multiple choice" scenes for Shakala and Frida

- 50+ new images.

- Shakala can now obtain here highly pregnant form.

- Frida can become pregnant, but you'll have to wait until next month for her metamorphosis.

- You can now enter the next day without sleeping, so night will eventually turn to day. Mind you, you'll still become tired without sleep.

- Tiredness has now been uncoupled from the time of day. Your actions now determine how fatigued you become. This system still requires some tweaking, but should work....

- Added some new items to Edgars shop.

- New creature can be encountered in the Goblin Forest (Bear).

- You can no longer purchase a padlock for Frida, this is now a small quest (those who already have bought her one, should not be affected).

- Once you've completed Liandra's last stage, you can now obtain sacred water without besting her at archery. Just give her some Elven wine (the normal dribble isn't good enough:) ).

- A bunch of other minor tweaks and fixes.
Changelog??

Reactions: dussalant

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
So what's new/changed:

- New "multiple choice" scenes for Shakala and Frida

- 50+ new images.

- Shakala can now obtain here highly pregnant form.

- Frida can become pregnant, but you'll have to wait until next month for her metamorphosis.

- You can now enter the next day without sleeping, so night will eventually turn to day. Mind you, you'll still become tired without sleep.

- Tiredness has now been uncoupled from the time of day. Your actions now determine how fatigued you become. This system still requires some tweaking, but should work....

- Added some new items to Edgars shop.

- New creature can be encountered in the Goblin Forest (Bear).

- You can no longer purchase a padlock for Frida, this is now a small quest (those who already have bought her one, should not be affected).

- Once you've completed Liandra's last stage, you can now obtain sacred water without besting her at archery. Just give her some Elven wine (the normal dribble isn't good enough:) ).

- A bunch of other minor tweaks and fixes.
@QAJJA
thank you

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes