thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is it impossible to unlock the Bat Breeder questline if Erevi is already pregnant? I didn't read the walkthrough until that point (because I like finding stuff out on my own first when I can) so I didn't even know it was a possibility and therefore missed it. I'm guessing there's no way to start it now? Erevi is just in her bedroom all the time now, and it's locked to boot.

Other than that hiccup, it's a pretty decent game. A giantess character was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. The (current) ending of the Shakala quests was a huge bummer, though. It was going real good up until that point. Wish there was a way to avoid it, without avoiding the quest altogether since it seems like it will be necessary to progress farther in future content.

Reactions: Nervoso

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo technically, this isnt an update.. just an remake (new system or engine or whatever save use) , too bad :/

Reactions: JoeDoe

raju056

May 7, 2017
i am stuck at the crown of sorcery when i am about to start puzzle 2 it says type error. cannot read property 26 undefined

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I updated my walkthrough for version 0.61. Other than the stuff in the changelog, be aware that there was a small change to the "Lost Dog" quest (the dog's location). I updated the bestiary to account for the changes in the combat system. The overall change was that weak monsters are a little harder than they were before, but boss monsters are generally easier.
Thanks for the guide and after extracting the images I can see why myself and others might want to skip the new Shakala content.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am following the walkthrough, but I still have an issue moving forward.

In the spyglass quest, I have the crystal from the mine, but the blacksmith has no dialogue to accept it. He just goes to the shop menue when I talk to him

Reactions: MikeOG

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Erevi is just in her bedroom all the time now, and it's locked to boot.
Erevi locks herself in whenever she sends you on a mission. you probably have to bring her a new dress or make dinner in the kitchen's hall (requires 2 vegetabbles, 2steaks and firewood)

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
I can get why some doesn't like the Shakala wedding, but i think it only logic that the males get that one chance in their live. Only 1 female per 100 males. Besides from now on she is yours and only yours.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
I am following the walkthrough, but I still have an issue moving forward.

In the spyglass quest, I have the crystal from the mine, but the blacksmith has no dialogue to accept it. He just goes to the shop menue when I talk to him
I have never had that happen. Did you see her messing with the horse twice (from a distance) to trigger the "I wish I could see better" dialogue? Did you then talk to the blacksmith so that he could tell you to go looking for the crystal in the first place?

What you are experiencing might just be a bug, but it sounds to me like the game didn't register you completing the first steps of the quest or you didn't do them. If it's the former (bug), I'm not sure what to do, but if it is the latter, try helping out in the stables again to see if you can get the quest dialogue to fire. If it does, then go talk to the blacksmith again. With any luck, he'll send you off to find that crystal that you are already carrying.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what you could do. There might be a way to make a hotfix for it, but I know nothing about coding.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I have never had that happen. Did you see her messing with the horse twice (from a distance) to trigger the "I wish I could see better" dialogue? Did you then talk to the blacksmith so that he could tell you to go looking for the crystal in the first place?

What you are experiencing might just be a bug, but it sounds to me like the game didn't register you completing the first steps of the quest or you didn't do them. If it's the former (bug), I'm not sure what to do, but if it is the latter, try helping out in the stables again to see if you can get the quest dialogue to fire. If it does, then go talk to the blacksmith again. With any luck, he'll send you off to find that crystal that you are already carrying.

If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what you could do. There might be a way to make a hotfix for it, but I know nothing about coding.
It fixed itself. Some days after, when I had moved on to do other things, my character would suddenly ask the blacksmith if he knew of a way to make the spyglass, like he had done before, it was the same dialogue, but this time it ended with "Can you use this?" and it worked.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Erevi locks herself in whenever she sends you on a mission. you probably have to bring her a new dress or make dinner in the kitchen's hall (requires 2 vegetabbles, 2steaks and firewood)
Nope, that's not it in this case. I've already given her both outfits, made the dinner, and have seen both corresponding scenes. After I saw each scene, the door became locked.
But, regardless, it seems that I unintentionally locked myself out of the Bat Breeder scenes. Ah, well. Next time.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes