ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Hey all. I managed to put together a guide/walkthrough for this game. I used some of the comments from this thread as well as my own play experiences, but I didn't look at the code, so it could very well be missing some stuff. Hope it's helpful.
now that's commitment! this should be added to the op

Reactions: thomasxlong

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Hey all. I managed to put together a guide/walkthrough for this game. I used some of the comments from this thread as well as my own play experiences, but I didn't look at the code, so it could very well be missing some stuff. Hope it's helpful.
Nice guide but you miss the extras scenes of "pregnant dark elf", you need to drink "fertile potion" before the scene.

PS: maybe you can use this technique for other scenes but i think the dark elf is the only character for now.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Where can I find the clothes of a pregnant woman?
And another thing seems wrong with the fat woman also has a problem I tried all the options nothing helped me the game is over
:confused:
any help ?

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Where can I find the clothes of a pregnant woman?
And another thing seems wrong with the fat woman also has a problem I tried all the options nothing helped me the game is over
:confused:
any help ?
fat woman = ogre woman? if so you need Potion of Phallus Giganticus and when you complete the quest you will can buy clothes. Read the guide

Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
i need two staeks one bushel of vegetables and firewood .... i have both but that not worked for me !!!!

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
i need two staeks one bushel of vegetables and firewood .... i have both but that not worked for me !!!!
For the dinner date quest with the Dark Elf you need to get the quest where she wants to you get her some new clothes. If you go back to Weirdwood and visit the tailor, there are two dresses you can buy there (click on them). A black dress and a red dress. Go back to Everi. If you give her the red dress, you get an immediate sex scene. If you give her the black dress, she wants to have dinner with you. To prepare dinner, you need two steaks (not two Boar Carcasses), firewood, and one bushel of vegetables. You can buy the steaks and the vegetables at the Item Shop in Weirdwood. When you have all of the items, you need to go to the kitchen in the Tower of Dread (it is in the entrance area) and click on the glowing quest marker on the counter.

Also, here is a "fixed for now" version of my walkthrough (0.53 update 1). It has a few grammar, spelling, and typo corrections. I have also updated it to include the variant scenes that you can get with Fertility Potions (all I found were two with Everi and the Bat Breeder scenes). I have updated both the relevant scenes within their respective quest descriptions and the "Fertility Potions" entry in Section 8. Thanks for the heads up, kark.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
For the dinner date quest with the Dark Elf you need to get the quest where she wants to you get her some new clothes. If you go back to Weirdwood and visit the tailor, there are two dresses you can buy there (click on them). A black dress and a red dress. Go back to Everi. If you give her the red dress, you get an immediate sex scene. If you give her the black dress, she wants to have dinner with you. To prepare dinner, you need two steaks (not two Boar Carcasses), firewood, and one bushel of vegetables. You can buy the steaks and the vegetables at the Item Shop in Weirdwood. When you have all of the items, you need to go to the kitchen in the Tower of Dread (it is in the entrance area) and click on the glowing quest marker on the counter.

Also, here is a "fixed for now" version of my walkthrough (0.53 update 1). It has a few grammar, spelling, and typo corrections. I have also updated it to include the variant scenes that you can get with Fertility Potions (all I found were two with Everi and the Bat Breeder scenes). I have updated both the relevant scenes within their respective quest descriptions and the "Fertility Potions" entry in Section 8. Thanks for the heads up, kark.
u see i have it

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
The latest version is interesting, however I have some comments:

Technical:
1) Everytime I get into the castle(the entrance floor) the game either stucks or works extremely slow.
2) Everytime it's getting dark/evening the games starts working extremely slow

Fucking suggestions:
1) When I fuck the queen's ass she always repeats the same phrases and her anal experience never improves. Why not to make a kinda counter and pop up different phrases? - Eventuely the phrases where she loves anal sex.
2) Why not to make every chick pregnant if she is fucked?
3) The scenes with 3-some (FFM, MMF) could be cool
4) The chick from the temple fucks greate with the big monster, why she does not fuck with the player?
5) The player is not a machine, why not to consider the daily limit for fucking abilities?
6) It could be funny if there is a she-male as a new personage

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Couple questions:
1) the queen is pregrant but looks like she does not give a birth in 0.53 version?
2) how the author makes such the pictures? is there a special tool or what? some kinda 3DS studio?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Idk if the dev is on here, i only really have 2 suggestions, an auto save when you go to sleep (for when, you know, you play for a month straight in-game, have all the armor, leveled up to lv 12 and then die and go back to lv 3) and an EXP bar so you can kind of track your progress

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Idk if the dev is on here, i only really have 2 suggestions, an auto save when you go to sleep (for when, you know, you play for a month straight in-game, have all the armor, leveled up to lv 12 and then die and go back to lv 3) and an EXP bar so you can kind of track your progress
It's ok if he could manage manual save: I tried to save the game when I was in the castle, the game stucked, when I opened it again all my savings (2 records) were gone. That, by the way, also points to the issues with the castle: as I wrote earlier, the game either stucks or works extremely slow at that point.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
It's ok if he could manage manual save: I tried to save the game when I was in the castle, the game stucked, when I opened it again all my savings (2 records) were gone. That, by the way, also points to the issues with the castle: as I wrote earlier, the game either stucks or works extremely slow at that point.
Yeah there is definitely a lot of work to be done with the castle, also he has made all of these updates and hasnt finished the girl you save from the goblins storyline

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
One more suggestion for the author of the game:
Include the level of spermatocoxosis: if it's too low - the player can't fuck, and if it's too high the player makes stupid things and needs to fuck. It could be funny if he fucks the sheeps when the level of spermatocoxosis is high and he has no money to fuck the chicks.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes