hooman231

Aug 8, 2017
I am having trouble finishing these 2 quests. one with the vampire reward and the other with the pollen. i did the quest of vampire but am not rewarded yet and am not able to sprinkle the pollen on mayors food.
Can someone please help.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Easy crawdady. I downloaded v 1.0.4 and went to all locations myself, then checked the changelog on the OP and nothing new in it. Then I read your post and then checked the previous page only to find out that is was not really a new version. Looks like a new true version will be out next week, Thursday or Friday. I personally think I'm a normal human being and would expect there would be something new to do in the game. But that's just me. Not sure why tinkerer chose to do that but it is misleading. BTW I like the game and the walkthrough he provides is excellent. I did check the one included but had already completed up to the last version so I didn't look for any changes in it. Guess I will have to wait till next week for the actual new version.

Edit: I did find a bug though. When dating Beth and choosing to take care of her in the stables the animation hangs in an endless loop.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Gyz anyone got changelog of version 1.04?
Sorry if the post is repeated
there is only a walkthrough

can someone give me save from previous update?? thanks so much
A save from the previous version please?

I am having trouble finishing these 2 quests. one with the vampire reward and the other with the pollen. i did the quest of vampire but am not rewarded yet and am not able to sprinkle the pollen on mayors food.
Can someone please help.
to get rewarded, bring another victim to the vampires sisters (you should have 2 fertility potions for a bether reward), to sprinkle the food you must first talk to ziva about the mayor's problem

Reactions: kark

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
how do i get in the basement of the inn to get the stuff to plug the hole in the tower?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Has the game been stripped of stuff like bestiality due to patreon being shit?
to the contrary, the stable girl collects horse seed in a peculiar way, the MC can transform into a centaur on a date, and in the upcoming updates, a girl will get friendly with her guard dog

how do i get in the basement of the inn to get the stuff to plug the hole in the tower?
you need to bring a boar carcasse to the general store, the meat will distract the dog in the basement. the tower won't be sealed till you capture 3 rats

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't own a MAC, there isn't a MAC download on OP and I haven't seen any posts talking about playing on a MAC. You could try to PM the OP poster or the dev to see if there is or any plans to make a MAC version though.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes