GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
--update to 1.04--
again, walkthrought for 1.4 is inside the file

walkthrought for 1.04 can be found after you found the blue snake wielding excalibur, solve the king's riddle in the cave and fuck a tree ;)

Reactions: mujahidul

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
the walkthrough is a bit incomplete

- you can just pluck flowers for alice in the goblin forest
- alice's affection is also raised by her serving you booze (although slower then by giving her gifts)
- peeking on victoria, if victoria isn't in her room then you can just click on it again untill she's there, no reason to have to come back later

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have a full save or something? i really REALLY dont want to waste 9 hours grinding what i already had previous updates.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Haven't played this update yet but are the vampire chicks random encounters or are you able to capture them for the dungeon?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
For everyone's wondering what is new in this update, I would say there is none. Tinkerer just updated a walkthrough for the newest version, not any content.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For everyone's wondering what is new in this update, I would say there is none. Tinkerer just updated a walkthrough for the newest version, not any content.
Yes, the new update will be released next thursday or friday.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i dont like this game
creating an account for the sole purpose of telling people you dont like something... is there an award here for petty behaviour? if so im nominating this guy. man if you just dont like something then gtfo and keep it to yourself, noone in this thread wants to hear it. constructive feedback concerning details of the game is welcome but its not fucking yelp so would you kindly keep your "i dont like this game" crap to yourself.

Reactions: Beowolf96

Irishtcat

Feb 7, 2017
creating an account for the sole purpose of telling people you dont like something... is there an award here for petty behaviour? if so im nominating this guy. man if you just dont like something then gtfo and keep it to yourself, noone in this thread wants to hear it. constructive feedback concerning details of the game is welcome but its not fucking yelp so would you kindly keep your "i dont like this game" crap to yourself.
I agree. If you don't like something and you go out of your way to tell someone that then you could spend the time constructively explaining why you don't like it which is useful instead of giving no information at all.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes