Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It is a spider girl i am betting. :FeelsGoodMan::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
if Tinkerer is basing his creation on D&D, a spidergirl wold rather serve Erevi. I wouldn't rule that option out, but the word beastly implies more of a lycan or a cat-person

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
What has been added since the walkthrough? I have got Victoria pregnant and solved that and know about the vampires but is there anything else?

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
How to
Both of these questions have been answered multiple times in this thread.

If you visit the crypt at daytime and are not a thrall of the vamps yet, push that button, open the caskets, the vamps will burn to ashes due to the sunlight, and you miss a lot of fun with these 3 ladies. (250 coins as reward are not worth it!)
If you are their thrall you cannot complete this quest yet.

Mayor and the pollen, go to his house, in his dining room, stand in front of his meal and "use" (press enter) it.
After a while Veronika* will show up and tells you that it worked, gather some more pollen and search for what is next in this very thread. ;)

*Edit: Mayors Wife- Viktoria or whatever her name is.
How to Win back Victoria tho?

Reactions: Jungchai

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
As I said. It doesnt work at all with touchpad mouse.
Have you tried with all three of the fiendish devices? I only ask because, for me, I find only two work (first and third ones) the middle one just will not co-operate.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Have you tried with all three of the fiendish devices? I only ask because, for me, I find only two work (first and third ones) the middle one just will not co-operate.
Got the new one to work, but not the other two. Just wont read the signals from the mouse. May have something to do with when I bought them (early game prior to even entering the tower, and a few versions ago) other than that, no idea.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Try the first (close to the dungeon door), then the third and last the middle one. It worked for me.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Hi everyone!
First of all I'm very excited to report that Ghostwalker has comprehensive and up to date walkthrough for Peasant's Quest! This is no small feat! A lot of work goes into compiling a walkthrough like this, so I'm very grateful he took the time to do this. Hopefully this will be of great help for old and new players alike! I'll also be posting a download link at the top of my patron page for easy access.

Now on to some slightly less positive news: I'm behind schedule. I had hoped to get my draft done last Sunday. But I won't get the draft done until tomorrow (Saturday). After that there are still several days of playtesting, bug fixing and quality control/improvements before I can release. So it looks like a release won't happen until Thursday or Friday.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm doing my best!:-/

Tinkerer.

Link to the walkthrough:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes