Duke12

May 3, 2017
With the three options I am hoping option 3 wins but I can understand if people would prefer stories to be continued. I just like Victoria the most though. Can't beat a sexy milf :D

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
My apologies if this has already been said in the thread already (I did search but couldn't find anything). According to the in-game spells book the ingredients for "Potion of Poison" are 2 Red Mushrooms, 1 Pumpkin, 1 Sacred Water (the Walkthrough 0.91 has also been edited to reflect the change) but this is clearly wrong. The ingredients used to be 2 Red Mushrooms, 2 Venom Glands - and you definitely still need those venom glands (I'd run out and had to make a quick spider cave run to top up!) Unless I missed anything when I took a note of the items in my inventory the spell still needs those original ingredients and not what both the game and walkthrough has been changed to.

Berserk187

Jan 16, 2018
Hi just a quick question the quest"Cemetery rumors" I can't seem to complete even though I have done the bring humans or dwarfs to the vamp ladies. The mayor doesn't have a new dialogues either not sure whats wrong. also completed the Victoria quest no problem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Their "Master" is still on the run and seems to be the one that you released when you took the crown.
Pretty sure he'll be no friend of Humans or atleast our new high priestess... he could also try to become Nergals new high priest... undead and the god of death and stuff^^

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Their "Master" is still on the run and seems to be the one that you released when you took the crown.
Pretty sure he'll be no friend of Humans or atleast our new high priestess... he could also try to become Nergals new high priest... undead and the god of death and stuff^^
unless the master is nergal, and the vampire sisters killed quesh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that one of the sisters said that the other one was hunting her followers, which brought their downfall to them I doubt they were able to do something that mayor.
and the master was defeated by the high priestess in order to get sealed before...can't think he would be a god, but maybe the Vampire lord that turned the 3 women.
Killing him could revert them to mortals (which would probably make them fertile again... PREGNANCY, PREGNANCY...)

kurmorvag

Apr 23, 2018
Or else, at first, in trying to convince you to join his "dark" side, gives you knowledge of how to impregnate bat breeders :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to be perfectly fair he only instills the bad breeders instinct to create infertilised eggs.
The Darkelf (was it Every?) said that the fertilized ones are mushi and useless for spell casting
Hencefore the player leaves them behind in the cave if he is "unlucky" enough to find them

Reactions: kurmorvag

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
considering that one of the sisters said that the other one was hunting her followers, which brought their downfall to them I doubt they were able to do something that mayor.
and the master was defeated by the high priestess in order to get sealed before...can't think he would be a god, but maybe the Vampire lord that turned the 3 women.
Killing him could revert them to mortals (which would probably make them fertile again... PREGNANCY, PREGNANCY...)
Yeah, I think it may be connected to the currently inaccessible area of the bat cave near the tower.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes