yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
2 different appearances will mean twice as many renders for Tinkerer. Gotta respect the dev for choosing to make this an option.
A lot of people just do masks, you don't have to do a full render. The bodies are the exact same so if he knows what he's doing the only thing that should need 2x renders are the animations.

Reactions: User1230

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
These are the final designs up for the vote (either have both for longer Dev time or "small" tits only)... currently it seems the Patreons vote for a breast change option for her.
View attachment 1176024
I think this is a case where the smaller tits are actually better (they're still 'big' honestly). Maybe somewhere in between would be even better but the ones on the right just go too far for her frame I think, it's clownish. Need an unclothed picture to be sure I guess.
Not a huge fan of the midget look but I guess that's kind of baked into being an imp.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi people. Wanted to ask, can we get stuck in the game and not progress with some of the female characters ?
Like not viewing their sex scenes or miss dialog etc ... ?

Im playing on the old version from Jan/Feb.

Im taking my time with the game. I hated the grind at the start, but Im rly enjoying it now xd. There are days where I just launch the game to hunt a few goblins or capture bandits and tend the fields just for fun lol. But because I take long breaks, like multiple days, sometimes a week or two from the game, I feel like i have messed up somewhere and lost track of the relationships xd ....

I dont go for every female character. I keep the number small. But sometimes I would visit the ones I do form a relationships with and it feels like I missed something ... or maybe its just me
The femlae characters I visit are Everi, Frida, Alice and the dragon. The rest I avoid. But im still not all too deep in the game. I have yet to add Oksana to that relationship circle lol

Im having huge doubts and Im contemplating starting a fresh new game. But I rly dont want to. I already rushed through the ntr-ish scene in the temple. I dont want to go through it again.

So is there something missable in the game ? I know from the comment section here, that IF you DO NOT harass Oksana on every single chance you get, you will miss a sex scene with her.
Are there more missable stuff like this ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So is there something missable in the game ? I know from the comment section here, that IF you DO NOT harass Oksana on every single chance you get, you will miss a sex scene with her.
first things first, rumor is that the temple scene is been reworked so maybe after that you can restart

If you dont have the patch for the incest installed you miss out some scenes with the daughter of Everi, the succubus and daughter of shakala ( that you can name due she is your daughter)

Dont know what you got done yet so its bit hard to judge due the game has 23 females to interact with.
you can get the well elf pregnant and the town prostitued, the small baker and the shopkeep aswell ( in the last version)

the giant got a sister you can romance , if you keep playing that story. and in the goblin camp you can capture second goblin ( if you dont you cant get her anymore) and shakala with the patch birth a daughter

in the temple story you can also get a spiderlady incase you dont know. and content for the vampires got increased with oksana 's story

but realy hiddenstuff i cant say that are hidden scenes

Reactions: Limited20

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi people. Wanted to ask, can we get stuck in the game and not progress with some of the female characters ?
Like not viewing their sex scenes or miss dialog etc ... ?

Im playing on the old version from Jan/Feb.

Im taking my time with the game. I hated the grind at the start, but Im rly enjoying it now xd. There are days where I just launch the game to hunt a few goblins or capture bandits and tend the fields just for fun lol. But because I take long breaks, like multiple days, sometimes a week or two from the game, I feel like i have messed up somewhere and lost track of the relationships xd ....

I dont go for every female character. I keep the number small. But sometimes I would visit the ones I do form a relationships with and it feels like I missed something ... or maybe its just me
The femlae characters I visit are Everi, Frida, Alice and the dragon. The rest I avoid. But im still not all too deep in the game. I have yet to add Oksana to that relationship circle lol

Im having huge doubts and Im contemplating starting a fresh new game. But I rly dont want to. I already rushed through the ntr-ish scene in the temple. I dont want to go through it again.

Right. Ok. Let me try to answer all I can.

Scene wise u technicaly dont miss anything cos there are Spirit Potions that let u see ALL potential scenes that u have seen already (or have missed).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again some of these can be watched anyway with the Spirit Potion. Hope this helps.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
first things first, rumor is that the temple scene is been reworked so maybe after that you can restart

If you dont have the patch for the incest installed you miss out some scenes with the daughter of Everi, the succubus and daughter of shakala ( that you can name due she is your daughter)

Dont know what you got done yet so its bit hard to judge due the game has 23 females to interact with.
you can get the well elf pregnant and the town prostitued, the small baker and the shopkeep aswell ( in the last version)

the giant got a sister you can romance , if you keep playing that story. and in the goblin camp you can capture second goblin ( if you dont you cant get her anymore) and shakala with the patch birth a daughter

in the temple story you can also get a spiderlady incase you dont know. and content for the vampires got increased with oksana 's story

So should I start the game after the upcoming update or start now itself?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that temple scene is getting reworked. It was the main reason that I hesitated playing the game at 1st. The some people siad that the scene would be reworked so its avoidable. Tinkerer also said that he plans on revisiting this scene eventually when I subbed on patreon and asked him about it.

I will wait for the new update and start a new game. And just play it without pausing for multiple days/weeks lol
Right now my Save 1 to Save 8 are just before sex scenes XD , while Save 9 is my playthough. Since there is no gallery I make Saves before the scenes.

Scene wise u technicaly dont miss anything cos there are Spirit Potions that let u see ALL potential scenes that u have seen already (or have missed).

Again some of these can be watched anyway with the Spirit Potion. Hope this helps.
But now I find out there is a potion to view them lol. Thanks for the info.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that temple scene is getting reworked. It was the main reason that I hesitated playing the game at 1st. The some people siad that the scene would be reworked so its avoidable. Tinkerer also said that he plans on revisiting this scene eventually when I subbed on patreon and asked him about it.

I will wait for the new update and start a new game. And just play it without pausing for multiple days/weeks lol
Right now my Save 1 to Save 8 are just before sex scenes XD , while Save 9 is my playthough. Since there is no gallery I make Saves before the scenes.

But now I find out there is a potion to view them lol. Thanks for the info.
To get said pption pursue Shakala until she is preg & speak with the old shaman. She will teach u the potion.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018

For the "3) Give you're Daughter the 500g (?)." part, you do not need to give her the full amount. She gets the potion and outfit either way, it just involves a BJ if you give her the lower amount.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Do elaborate, please.
There’s a scene where you have to let your priestess companion fuck a giant to let you enter a temple, which can be bypassed by beating the giant in combat. There’s a scene where you’re supposed to turn into a werewolf to go see a girl, but an actual werewolf happens upon her and she has sex with it thinking it’s you—you get a popup message to enable/disable this one. The first time you meet the aforementioned girl, she’s about to get raped by goblins, which you can let happen or beat them up before they can do it. There’s a goblin chieftainess who has one scene where she has sex with the entire tribe alongside you, which you can decided against.

I think that’s most of the scenes which count towards the “NTR” tag.

Reactions: hobobobb
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes