yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So been thinking about potential monster girls for the Dungeon. What a out a mushroom girl? If designed right she could be kinda cute. Mabey she spawns mushrooms or something that could be used as an ingredient. So she would get preg like BatBreeder & Venomina but "lay" a cluster of shrieks in the corner of her cell...

What u guys think?
I like the idea, but she spawns mushrooms and moon pollen cuz damn I hate farming that shit, lol.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well that girl's story hasn't finished yet.
There will be more people from the Guild coming and The Vampires did say the Gargoyles will defend the Castle. So...
It would be so cool if you can protect the Castle & the more gargoyles u have the better you're defences. (Perhaps in combat you will have you're gargoyles helping)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Tinkerer foes plan to ever introduce a Mermaid character to the game then I would say he should do it ether in the N-West of the map or the N-East. If he has an inland sea then that would be a saltwater area for the mermaid to live in.

N-East: If he dosent want to create a new big body of water then he can just have the mermaid living in the large lake/sea that surrounds the Tower of Dread. Mabey have the map open further east past the are with the bridge.

N-West: If he wants to create a new area then he could put the seaside area of an Inland sea here. The Great Sealake or something. Then he could have new enemies that patrol the beaches like giant crabs or gillmen/deep ones. If he wanted to do some Lovecraft parodies then the gillmen/deep ones could worship a squid god...

I dunno. Might be fun if he wants to introduce a Mermaid to the game. Obviously this is neither confirmed or denied so just speculation & ideas from me.

Apr 8, 2021
i think everi is glitch for me she been in bed with my lucy(my daughter) forever she gave birth on day 30 i think and it day 79 when i played this game awhile back daughter grows fast but this is taking longer than usual is this suppose to happen or is it glitched

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i think everi is glitch for me she been in bed with my lucy(my daughter) forever she gave birth on day 30 i think and it day 79 when i played this game awhile back daughter grows fast but this is taking longer than usual is this suppose to happen or is it glitched
1) Have u completed Build You're Daughter A Crib?

2) Mabey complete A Date With Beth & wait 5 days?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes