DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how good are the animations in this game and how much of it is animated? also is there dialogue during the scenes?
There are more animations later in the game but Tinkerer is slowly adding them to older scenes as well. The animations are very basic loop scenes with sex audio playing. There hot but not inspiring lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are more animations later in the game but Tinkerer is slowly adding them to older scenes as well. The animations are very basic loop scenes with sex audio playing. There hot but not inspiring lol
I'd say this is a matter of perspection.
Victoria in red Lingerie is certainly one of the hottest scenes currently in the game in my case.
That aside the animations are fluently but quality was reduced in order to reduce the overall game size

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Now I know nothing is set in stone but I have heard this is a strong possibility. Tinkerer apparently wants to add a Huldra to the game. They are like a cross between Nymphs/Sattyrs (& occasionally associated with trolls). Often described as having hoofed legs, a cows tail & a "hollow back" but apart from that they are breathtakingly beautiful (like with most female nature spirits). If Tink does indead add a Huldra I wouldn't be against her looking something like this:
8c65ce62e9d61f990ee8451c76c364be.jpeg.jpg

Now I'm not sure if the Huldra & the "Cowgirl" are 2 different characters or the same person but ether way. This would be a nice look for the Huldra I think. :)

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the rebuilding the temple quest with the witch. I've gotten the goblet but when talking to her she just offers to milk the MC for cum.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the rebuilding the temple quest with the witch. I've gotten the goblet but when talking to her she just offers to milk the MC for cum.
Do the quests for the Dark Elf first, least till you learn magic skills and proclaimed the chosen one. Then talk to the witch and she'll talk about rebuilding the temple.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Do the quests for the Dark Elf first, least till you learn magic skills and proclaimed the chosen one. Then talk to the witch and she'll talk about rebuilding the temple.
I did, I'm the chosen one and she's pregnant. Also got her some dresses and hunted boars. Still can't seem to trigger the witch talks.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I did, I'm the chosen one and she's pregnant. Also got her some dresses and hunted boars. Still can't seem to trigger the witch talks.
you need to go on at least one date with erevi once you give her the dresses, this will trigger the crown of quetesh quest (this unlocks the cemetary rumors), after that return to erevi to name your daughter and go with Zivah and Gabriel to reconquer the temple

Oct 2, 2020
what are the scenes with erevi's daughter ?
One in bedroom, one in dungeon and one together with erevi.. Am i missing anything else ? I applied decensor patch late, hence asking

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
what are the scenes with erevi's daughter ?
One in bedroom, one in dungeon and one together with erevi.. Am i missing anything else ? I applied decensor patch late, hence asking
There is another scene with Victoria at Weirdwood. It's a threesome. It only happens during the portal mission and also her husband must be alive and she has to be pregnant.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
also one at the waterfall i think or was it half a scene X)
keep forgetting

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
When will be the next update of this game?
most likely mid June, due first was start of june but due the voting about the imp ( just look 2-3 pages back) he said if the big tit version won that would delay the update by 2 weeks

Reactions: mskills

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
most likely mid June, due first was start of june but due the voting about the imp ( just look 2-3 pages back) he said if the big tit version won that would delay the update by 2 weeks
Just saying I really hope it was the smaller tits. The big ones look silly on her...

Reactions: Abhai
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes