Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i would add - having polis to decide characters look is a bit silly too...if he do it for all characters the game probably would contain a bunch of bimbo lolis.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i would add - having polis to decide characters look is a bit silly too...if he do it for all characters the game probably would contain a bunch of bimbo lolis.
The Poll is not about the look of the character.
Tinkerer first made her large breasted Version since he is also into bigger chests, but than decided to rework her chest to make it more "moderate".
Now he didn't want to feel like he wasted his time on the first Version so he asked Patrons for permission to develope both Versions for her based on a skill to change

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Poll is not about the look of the character.
Tinkerer first made her large breasted Version since he is also into bigger chests, but than decided to rework her chest to make it more "moderate".
Now he didn't want to feel like he wasted his time on the first Version so asked Patrons for permission to develope both Versions for her based on a skill to change
double work anyway, bigger or moderate, doesnt matter, developing both alternatives is kinda luxury.
yet the same goes for all other optional things prego/non-prego etc, so thats how this game/dev goes and thats ok if he is able to manage it all without significant delays/efforts.

SenpaiDaisuki

Dec 27, 2017
how to continue having sex with the vampires even thouugh i have feternity potions with me it doesnt asks for the option to take it
Same happens in the temple

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
most likely mid June, due first was start of june but due the voting about the imp ( just look 2-3 pages back) he said if the big tit version won that would delay the update by 2 weeks
Thanks. I asked because my saved game keeps crashing which makes me start all over again, over and over again. Do you know anything I can do to stop it from happening again?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks. I asked because my saved game keeps crashing which makes me start all over again, over and over again. Do you know anything I can do to stop it from happening again?
disable lightning effets, would be the best way I suppose

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
I just found out about the decensored patch, but I already completed the quest with Erevi’s daughter. Can I still access all her scenes or do I have to start over?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just found out about the decensored patch, but I already completed the quest with Erevi’s daughter. Can I still access all her scenes or do I have to start over?
Yes, you just need to use a spirit potion to see them. You'll see the glowing spots on the map where the scenes are triggered and you can activate the potion to view them.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes