passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
do you have older version cheat mode\
I can offer you the links to the old version of the game and the cheat, but remember the change to leave the potions at maximum and add money, I recommend that it be done at the beginning of the game, after that transfer the save to the current version of game.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hello guys, long time i didnt play the game i have a quick question, is it normal my peasant quest2.22 is 3.5giga heavy and the last game update2.33 is 1.6giga ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
hello guys, long time i didnt play the game i have a quick question, is it normal my peasant quest2.22 is 3.5giga heavy and the last game update2.33 is 1.6giga ?
yes tinkerer has rework and other way of making the game so its less big yet the same game

Reactions: OniChichii

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Still does nothing.
Even Esc, Enter or Space keys do nothing.
It is not an animation file but a script with bug?
I test this again and defiantly is a bug.
I saved the game before I get to the dungeon.
I quit and restart and the animation with the bat breeder played well.
I start plaing going around and around, using the tel-transfer rocks, repeated sex scenes played already and it happened again when I reached the dungeon couch scene.
Something there runs the game out of memory.

My system is Ie7@4Ghz and my RAM is 32 GB

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Really awesome game my dude, sorry if I haven't tried it earlier due to my bias against RPGM games... this shit is easily on par if not better than most commercial shit out there, you have a knack for story telling and story making...

The only "problem" as of 2.3.3 (at the time of this post) is your changelog says you fixed the bug for freezing animations but I found at least 2 that still freeze the game:
- Batbreeder sex scene on the couch
- Jenny missionary view 3 after completing her current quests.

Just wanted to let you know, keep up the good work and thank you very much for an awesome game.

Reactions: Oghenekaro

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
I test this again and defiantly is a bug.
I saved the game before I get to the dungeon.
I quit and restart and the animation with the bat breeder played well.
I start plaing going around and around, using the tel-transfer rocks, repeated sex scenes played already and it happened again when I reached the dungeon couch scene.
Something there runs the game out of memory.

My system is Ie7@4Ghz and my RAM is 32 GB
I had the same bat breeder problem but after completing all available quests it seems to work fine as I checked... at least for me...

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to get blowjob from BatBreeder. Coz she always bite me to the death. Help me for her walkthrough plz

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How to get blowjob from BatBreeder. Coz she always bite me to the death. Help me for her walkthrough plz
You need to do the other sex scenes and make her cum via the Guitar Hero-style minigame. This raises her affection. Once you do it enough times, she’ll refuse to blow you (but won’t kill you), and if you do it a few more times, she’ll agree to it.

Reactions: m3nic

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
You need to do the other sex scenes and make her cum via the Guitar Hero-style minigame. This raises her affection. Once you do it enough times, she’ll refuse to blow you (but won’t kill you), and if you do it a few more times, she’ll agree to it.
I already play a minigame for maybe 6x and make her cum. But she still bite me. Which machine she more prefer.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I already play a minigame for maybe 6x and make her cum. But she still bite me. Which machine she more prefer.
If she is still sitting in the corner when u check on her she will bite your dick off. If she is standing at the back of the cell she'll just refuse to suck. If she is standing at the bars waiting then she will suck u.

Pay for better accommodations & rations from you're desk in Erevi's room area. Then keep succeeding at the orgasm mini-game to bring her affection up. Once she is at highest affection u gain access to the "Man Cave" quest. Once u complete it & give her new outfit, she can now walk freely & u no longer have to do the mini-game, she instant orgasms (y)

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes