DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hy guys can someone tell me where is cheat mode in this game?
Go to the stump, south-west in Weirdwood above the spider cave. Click on the pebble side & you activate CHEAT mode. This is not a game mechanics cheat mind u. It spawns a number of chests in some locations that when looted will give things like money, potions, ingredients ect...

U know u activated it when the pebbles turn into a yellow flower.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Go to the stump, south-west in Weirdwood above the spider cave. Click on the pebble side & you activate CHEAT mode. This is not a game mechanics cheat mind u. It spawns a number of chests in some locations that when looted will give things like money, potions, ingredients ect...

U know u activated it when the pebbles turn into a yellow flower.
can you please send screen shot of that pebble please because i can't find it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok I enjoy the affection aspect to the women & I like that sometimes if u have been neglectful they will ask u not to cum inside them. What I dont like is that we dont know this sometimes until we have already chosen our potion to use/sex position. Some positions will have an instant creempie even if u realised you're mistake. This drops there affection lower.

I think the scenes were u have no choice & it can have a negative affect on there affection should have a pull out option added later into the game. Not now mind u, he has a lot of work to do. But Diego in the future that could make this better with the likes of Mia, Frida & Rosy.

Reactions: qekas4

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi again!
Slightly late with my status update post as usual. As some you may be aware I held a short poll to determine if I should just do imp with the smaller breasts as originally intended or also do a less anatomically correct (huge tits) version. The large breasted option ended up being favored by a very large portion of the voters. So I'm therefore doing both a "small" breasted version and a large breasted version of her. But of course that means I have to make twice the amount of images and animations for her scenes. My original goal of finishing the update by the end of May (which was already extremely optimistic considering all the renders I had to do for the temple scene) isn't going to be fulfilled. I'm currently halfway done with all the images animations for the little cuty. I should be done with all renders by the end of May. After that I still have to script all the events for the gameplay. So I'm afraid realistically we are looking at a release towards the end of June.
I really have to stop adding so many options:-/....
I wish you all a great week!

Tinkerer.
1621375967997.png

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi again!
Slightly late with my status update post as usual. As some you may be aware I held a short poll to determine if I should just do imp with the smaller breasts as originally intended or also do a less anatomically correct (huge tits) version. The large breasted option ended up being favored by a very large portion of the voters. So I'm therefore doing both a "small" breasted version and a large breasted version of her. But of course that means I have to make twice the amount of images and animations for her scenes. My original goal of finishing the update by the end of May (which was already extremely optimistic considering all the renders I had to do for the temple scene) isn't going to be fulfilled. I'm currently halfway done with all the images animations for the little cuty. I should be done with all renders by the end of May. After that I still have to script all the events for the gameplay. So I'm afraid realistically we are looking at a release towards the end of June.

Tinkerer.
View attachment 1201540
Looking good, the horns are great and the black nails are a nice touch. Almost makes up for her looking so cutesy instead of fierce.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
There is still a high chance of him adding more stuff to the game. Maybe adding more action to the temple, spicing up a little bit? It's Tinkerer after all.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy so i ask black smith about crystals for spyglasses and went to mine in mountain where i rescue pups but cant find crystal help me

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi again!

Tinkerer.
View attachment 1201540
Looking good, the horns are great and the black nails are a nice touch. Almost makes up for her looking so cutesy instead of fierce.
There is still a high chance of him adding more stuff to the game. Maybe adding more action to the temple, spicing up a little bit? It's Tinkerer after all.
a reminder that she'll have to be level 10+ to grow up, and yes... there's a 300000% chance that Tinkerer adds something else

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
personaly i knew when we got the poll for the looks of the imp that the process would be delayed other month due if he gets ideas stuck in his head, he cant let them go and need to do them....

luckly Tinkerer very open and vocial about all those things, so patreon people know what is up. and why its delayed and so on

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think the save only works with the global.rpgsave as well. The last 2 posted didn't work here. If you can post with the global.rpgsave. I thank.
easy fix it yourself, just save in those slots in your game
than overrwrite the save slots with the new files

global file need to see that there was ones saved in that slot

Reactions: ValterOlivei

TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
hy so i ask black smith about crystals for spyglasses and went to mine in mountain where i rescue pups but cant find crystal help me
Walk pass that mine , go up on the snow , walk left on the snow , and you see a small cave in the wall .

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes