m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
If she is still sitting in the corner when u check on her she will bite your dick off. If she is standing at the back of the cell she'll just refuse to suck. If she is standing at the bars waiting then she will suck u.

Pay for better accommodations & rations from you're desk in Erevi's room area. Then keep succeeding at the orgasm mini-game to bring her affection up. Once she is at highest affection u gain access to the "Man Cave" quest. Once u complete it & give her new outfit, she can now walk freely & u no longer have to do the mini-game, she instant orgasms (y)
Thanks for ur help.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
knock the wall on the top left of the orc's room 8 times. It's a cheat to easily increase affection
Wait what r u talking about? What room? What orc? Do u mean Shakala the goblin? Or do u mean the orc boss in Restore The Temple? Or is it that area near the giants with the Orcs? What orc room are u talking about?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Wait what r u talking about? What room? What orc? Do u mean Shakala the goblin? Or do u mean the orc boss in Restore The Temple? Or is it that area near the giants with the Orcs? What orc room are u talking about?
He meant this one:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He meant this one:
Ahhh ok lol. They mean Bolon's room, right. Good to know.

So I used that cheat but just a heads up u need to have all the sex frames purchased, give daughter the Oriental outfit/complete "Domestic Issues" l, purchase better living & rations, & give her at least 3 orgasm (at least I had too, could be that I hadntbdone the other 3 things before the 3rd try tho). Then when he returns BB to her cage you should trigger the event.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I gave jenny bday gift, give fake potion and also real potion but not yet pregnant and also Frida not supporting me for making love what's wrong going on
And also restat game but during talking with Frida not shows popup window directly give vegitable to Frida how I ask her about about dog for Mia
I am so much disappointed please help me
Well, don't give her fake potion. Always give her real potion. She will take it. Then you also drink enhance fertility potion. It will double the pregnancy chance

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes