Dec 7, 2018
I gave jenny bday gift, give fake potion and also real potion but not yet pregnant and also Frida not supporting me for making love what's wrong going on
And also restat game but during talking with Frida not shows popup window directly give vegitable to Frida how I ask her about about dog for Mia
I am so much disappointed please help me

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
I gave jenny bday gift, give fake potion and also real potion but not yet pregnant and also Frida not supporting me for making love what's wrong going on
And also restat game but during talking with Frida not shows popup window directly give vegitable to Frida how I ask her about about dog for Mia
For Frida you need to pleasure her first with oral before she will give you wolf puppy. Also have you given ner a padlock fo the door?

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Keep giving Frida vegetables WITHOUT ASKING HER FOR SEX. Every time you give her vegetables she will like you +1, each time you ask for sex and she says no, she will like you -1. So giving her veggies and asking for sex will net you +0 every day. Just give her veggies for a few days, and do all her quests (lock for her bedroom door etc.) Then she will have sex with you and give you a puppy for Mia.

With the pregnancy: You need an Enhanced fertility potion (I think), so you will need to do the temple quest a bit more first.

Dec 7, 2018
Keep giving Frida vegetables WITHOUT ASKING HER FOR SEX. Every time you give her vegetables she will like you +1, each time you ask for sex and she says no, she will like you -1. So giving her veggies and asking for sex will net you +0 every day. Just give her veggies for a few days, and do all her quests (lock for her bedroom door etc.) Then she will have sex with you and give you a puppy for Mia.

With the pregnancy: You need an Enhanced fertility potion (I think), so you will need to do the temple quest a bit more first.
Thanx I try it

milflover9999

Oct 1, 2018
I have downloaded the latest version and it's not launching on my pc- no matter what I do. I have the previous versions and they work flawlessly but not this one- this one don't even launch. Any Help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have downloaded the latest version and it's not launching on my pc- no matter what I do. I have the previous versions and they work flawlessly but not this one- this one don't even launch. Any Help?
redownload the game... you likely have a corrupted file

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Peasant's Quest [v2.33] [Tinkerer][Proper Release] - Original Size: 1,53GB
Download PC (642MB):
DUDE, I CAN NOT UNPACK YOU .RAR !!!! ERRROS I GET :(
HMMM... AH... OK... I CAN DO IT...
BUT FOR IT I USE NOT RAR, I USE 7Z... IDK WHY...

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For those struggling with Frida. Tell her "You have a nice House", offer to get the puppies for her (free), check her door & make her a padlock (dont give yet). Comolete The Witch & The Chalice quests with Ziva to learn about sex potions. Save the wolf pups, give pups to her, give her the padlock (do NOT paltry to sleep in her bed). At this point if u ask if shes lonely she should offer to see what u got to work with. Offer to pleasure her. Then speak to Ziva about Phallus G potions. Return to ger next day & ask again if she is lonely. Drink Phallus G & have sex (reply woof all 3 times & do NOT cum inside her unless she asks u too). At this point she should let u sleep in her bed & as long as u have Phallus G u wont disappoint during sex initiation. Then go buy the white outfit & she should defo be ok with pregnancy by then.

I hardly EVER have to waste time with vegitables when I do this.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes