BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I thought those appeared as blusih/white spark things?
eeehh....
I don't really remember exactly to be honest xD :D
I might be wrong now that you mention the blue thingy.,....fuck if I know apparently..sorry for the lack of help :(

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Eviscirator

Apr 9, 2021
I don't know if there's been a post about this, but for me game freezes when having hanky-panky with Bat Breeder on the couch. Animation plays about 1,5 seconds and then freezes up. I am playing the latest build.

(Edit) Found a solution. I was keeping game full screen which caused animations to freeze.

Last edited:

TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
Did u grab the glowing red spider egg? Should have been near the chest where u read that book?

If not go get the egg & re-enter the Tower. Then speak with Erevi.

See if that helps.

Ps. The heck is that green cloud thing? Never seen that before.
The green cloud is from a spirit potion .

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
She comes back .
Take the red egg , use pickaxe in Erevis dungeon when erevi complains aboute the noice, feed the spider , change the shape of her , impegnate her , when she lays first egg , take the egg and you will be awarded a Familar pet .
The green cloud is from a spirit potion .
Goblin shamans are in Liandras well if it goes dry after you had sex with her , and in a cave in Giants camp
Waystones ll Quest and if you got the dungeon fully furnished give her the Oriental outfit , do as Erevi tells you .
Nice spam, nextime use one post for few replys.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay so I just wanted to bring up some points that I think could be worked on in future updates. Nothing too big mind you. M3ntr or anyone else who communes with Tink, mabey u might be able to bring these up?

Mia:
•There is no memory for preg sex yet.
•She is not pastry compatable. So when she says no sex, it's no sex.
•Mabey in a future build he could add preg sex in the grove during day (cos we HAVE to wait for night while she is preg)
•Also could Tink add a non-preg version of the night sex with her when we go bed?

Rosy:
•Now it might be the version I'm playing but there is no Preg Memory once she has had all her kids.
•After the six child, can she just permanently be lactating so we dont lose the hand & machine milking? I thought the whole point of so many kids was to keep production going anyway?
•Also could we get the choice of a before bed sex scene like with Frida?

Victoria:
•No complains just again mabey a choice for before bed sex?

Jenny:
•Dosent seem to be a Preg Memory (again may be the version I'm playing).
•I was thinking. Could be fun to have late night escapades if we knock on the shop door at night. A percentile % chance she let's us in to f*** in the shop area at night or not? Just a thought.

Goblins:
•Mabey we can invite some of our gobbo girls to bed? Before bed at the Hall it could ask-
Invite To Bed?
-Shakala & (GD)
-Just Shakala
-Just (GD)
-Seqouia
-Not Tonight

Vampires:
•Once you have Oksana in the scene u can no longer have a 4some (outside of a memory), mabey we can have a 4some in the bedroom or dungeon?
•They are not pastry compatable, which is most annoying with Adaobi who only shags once at night (can get 2 from Reanna). Mabey we can make Special Blood Pastries?

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hay so I just wanted to bring up some points that I think could be worked on in future updates. Nothing too big mind you. M3ntr or anyone else who communes with Tink, mabey u might be able to bring these up?

Mia:
•There is no memory for preg sex yet.
•She is not pastry compatable. So when she says no sex, it's no sex.
•Mabey in a future build he could add preg sex in the grove during day (cos we HAVE to wait for night while she is preg)
•Also could Tink add a non-preg version of the night sex with her when we go bed?

Rosy:
•Now it might be the version I'm playing but there is no Preg Memory once she has had all her kids.
•After the six child, can she just permanently be lactating so we dont lose the hand & machine milking? I thought the whole point of so many kids was to keep production going anyway?
•Also could we get the choice of a before bed sex scene like with Frida?

Victoria:
•No complains just again mabey a choice for before bed sex?

Jenny:
•Dosent seem to be a Preg Memory (again may be the version I'm playing).
•I was thinking. Could be fun to have late night escapades if we knock on the shop door at night. A percentile % chance she let's us in to f*** in the shop area at night or not? Just a thought.

Goblins:
•Mabey we can invite some of our gobbo girls to bed? Before bed at the Hall it could ask-
Invite To Bed?
-Shakala & (GD)
-Just Shakala
-Just (GD)
-Seqouia
-Not Tonight

Vampires:
•Once you have Oksana in the scene u can no longer have a 4some (outside of a memory), mabey we can have a 4some in the bedroom or dungeon?
•They are not pastry compatable, which is most annoying with Adaobi who only shags once at night (can get 2 from Reanna). Mabey we can make Special Blood Pastries?
Most of these are known. Tinkerer may add these eventually.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So this idea entered my mind & wont leave so I'm gonna dump it here for all you folk to enjoy/hate/dissect lol. So I had an idea for Gwyn being the possible nanny of Victoria's kids (cos Tink was thinking if adding one, was nearly Beth at one point...). But it has come to my attention that apparently Tink now may have the nanny be Victoria's niece. This is a new idea for Gwyn, very rough & not as fleshed out as others I have put up herr. Hope you guys enjoy lol (& share you're thoughts)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks found this pic in the MEGA file. It was in the Hilde folder. How do u get this scene in the game? I have NEVER seen it & I've replayed over 20 times? If anyone knows how u get this particular scene please let me know. TIA.
Notes_210524_022754_5c9.jpg

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
win the pick a rock competition and spy on Hilde in the bath
So I have attempted this but dosent seem to work?

Any other things I should know on how to get it? Does she need to be horney when I win? Should I have sex with her when I win then go spy? Should I not have sex then go spy? Should I announce myself?

I just cant seem to trigger this scene. Or is it a miserable moment if u didnt trigger it the 1st time?

Sorry to pester, it's just I've tried every combo of actions I can think of. I just cant seem to get this scene.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So I have attempted this but dosent seem to work?

Any other things I should know on how to get it? Does she need to be horney when I win? Should I have sex with her when I win then go spy? Should I not have sex then go spy? Should I announce myself?

I just cant seem to trigger this scene. Or is it a miserable moment if u didnt trigger it the 1st time?

Sorry to pester, it's just I've tried every combo of actions I can think of. I just cant seem to get this scene.
Pretty sure it triggers if you've had sex with her before and she's horny before you start the competition. I don't think you have to have sex with her immediately beforehand. I only ever did it once so I don't remember the details, but it wasn't too hard to trigger... If you still don't get it I'll open the game up in MV and take a peek.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes