DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pretty sure it triggers if you've had sex with her before and she's horny before you start the competition. I don't think you have to have sex with her immediately beforehand. I only ever did it once so I don't remember the details, but it wasn't too hard to trigger... If you still don't get it I'll open the game up in MV and take a peek.
this image is NOT in the game

that mega folder includes images that never made it into the game
Well these are both opposing comments lol. Thanks anyway. (y) :ROFLMAO:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
this image is NOT in the game

that mega folder includes images that never made it into the game
Yea, you're right. I saw it and just assumed it was from the sex scene. Although maybe he didn't get that scene either, I assumed.

Fix is correct. There's a sex scene in the same location but that image is not part of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This Scene IS part of the game... anyone saying something else just failed to trigger it.
As far as I recall you need to be on good terms with her (which means you should have had sex with her), once she takes a bath meet up with her and announce your presence.
I am not sure wether or not the other ogres need to be out for hunt or being around the village, but I assume the later otherwise she might be tempted to just fuck the MCs brain out, the way it is you offer to relieve some of her stress useing that brush

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
can you show me video how you do it?
I'm pretty sure you can't bc there is no such image in the game data in version 2.33
(there is a bath scene with Hilde but without that image)

that image might be from the patreon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can you show me video how you do it?
I'm pretty sure you can't bc there is no such image in the game data in version 2.33
(there is a bath scene with Hilde but without that image)

that image might be from the patreon
Last time I did was probably around last year, it was once the Update was released.
As I said it's a scene about the MC mastrubating his big slut (self declared by her after the first sex) with that brush.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This Scene IS part of the game... anyone saying something else just failed to trigger it.
As far as I recall you need to be on good terms with her (which means you should have had sex with her), once she takes a bath meet up with her and announce your presence.
I am not sure wether or not the other ogres need to be out for hunt or being around the village, but I assume the later otherwise she might be tempted to just fuck the MCs brain out, the way it is you offer to relieve some of her stress useing that brush
Wait so what's the requirements because the only time I see her bathing is when all the giants are gone. We r on good terms (shes letting me finish inside her) but everytime I see her at the lake she only has the option to f***. If I don't use Phallus G she just sends me away. I dont understand how you trigger it, if it is in the game?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Very quick idea spout:

The Marshlands looks as if it may be part of larger, swampy region in the south-east ("jungle" swamp lands mabey?). Caleah knows the region well so I think having her join MC on quests that take him to that area could be fun. Also would utilise her natural skills so shes not just sitting in the Temple all the time.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I meant that fix was correct about that particular image. It's not a part of the sex scene that it would be a part of if the image were in the game. The sex scene is there and triggerable, but that image with the MC holding Hilde's sponge/loofa/backscrubber or whatever is not a part of it. But there's a chance that he hasn't trigger that sex scene either so I left that caveat in there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I meant that fix was correct about that particular image. It's not a part of the sex scene that it would be a part of if the image were in the game. The sex scene is there and triggerable, but that image with the MC holding Hilde's sponge/loofa/backscrubber or whatever is not a part of it. But there's a chance that he hasn't trigger that sex scene either so I left that caveat in there.
I can't trigger that scene after winning the rock game, so maybe it was before doing so as she wouldn't allow the Player to finish inside her.
sadly there is no Spirit Potion point either... all I remembre is seeing that scene once when the Update came out.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't trigger that scene after winning the rock game, so maybe it was before doing so as she wouldn't allow the Player to finish inside her.
sadly there is no Spirit Potion point either... all I remembre is seeing that scene once when the Update came out.
I did the bath sex before rock game & she would just have MC pull out. Never seen that scene before. Oh well. I'm not desperate to see it lol. I just didnt understand how I've missed it :LOL:

Moving on with life now lol

Reactions: sfergerg39585

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just did it as a repeatable scene while she was bathing. You just have to be there at the right time when she's bathing by the pond. I don't remember if there's some other precondition to get the initial trigger but once you do it's repeatable.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I just did it as a repeatable scene while she was bathing. You just have to be there at the right time when she's bathing by the pond. I don't remember if there's some other precondition to get the initial trigger but once you do it's repeatable.
What does she say duri g the trigger? Cos EVERYTIME I see her she says the same thing?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Everybody know about standard scene in pound. But DomWolf mean scene with brush. This must be another scene than you mean. And so far only Evangelion-01 give us some authoritative information.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Everybody know about standard scene in pound. But DomWolf mean scene with brush. This must be another scene than you mean. And so far only Evangelion-01 give us some authoritative information.
Evangelion is wrong. Fix said that the image with MC holding the brush/sponge is not in the game. I double-checked and verified that it is indeed not in the game, and only available in the hires cg pack that includes files not present in the game. There is absolutely no scene in the game with the MC holding Hilde's brush/sponge. I might have misunderstood Dom and though he hadn't unlocked the bath scene at all when he had, in that case let me clarify. The image with the MC holding the brush/sponge in front of Hilde is nowhere in the game, not as part of the bath scene at the pond or any other scene, as Fix said earlier.

EDIT: Apparently it's not in the HiRes CG pack, but the game CG pack, which I guess might include some images that aren't in game as well? But anyway, that particular image is not in the most recent version of the game, nor the previous ones I have on hand (2.22 as the most recent previous version, or 1.71, as that's the last version with the old Magdha design). So I suspect that picture just somehow never made it in for some reason or the other.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,fuck the sponge,Hilde is not even on the next update,so,you sadly will have to conform yourself with what you already have ,aside that matter,the next update will be focused just on the Imp being a new fuckable option,or there will be any new girl included too?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Evangelion is wrong. Fix said that the image with MC holding the brush/sponge is not in the game. I double-checked and verified that it is indeed not in the game, and only available in the hires cg pack that includes files not present in the game. There is absolutely no scene in the game with the MC holding Hilde's brush/sponge. I might have misunderstood Dom and though he hadn't unlocked the bath scene at all when he had, in that case let me clarify. The image with the MC holding the brush/sponge in front of Hilde is nowhere in the game, not as part of the bath scene at the pond or any other scene, as Fix said earlier.

EDIT: Apparently it's not in the HiRes CG pack, but the game CG pack, which I guess might include some images that aren't in game as well? But anyway, that particular image is not in the most recent version of the game, nor the previous ones I have on hand (2.22 as the most recent previous version, or 1.71, as that's the last version with the old Magdha design). So I suspect that picture just somehow never made it in for some reason or the other.
Ok I didnt mean for this to drag so long. I have done the bath scene so often but was just confused by why there was that ONE scene with MC holding Hilde's brush in the CC file of the MEGA. Ok now I know it's a scene not in the game (y) was just curious because I have played this on repeat over 20 times lol. Thanks to all who assisted in my question.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what is do.???anybody tell me
The Decenser Patch allows for incest content with Succubus & Goblin Daughter. If you dont put the patch in, then you cannot have sex with Succubus & the Goblin wont even be born.

Reactions: durjoy007

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This game has a distinct lack of Fairfolk. Once Tink has brought all the existing girls to the same level of content (pregnancies, births & children) I wouldn't mind seeing some fae chicks in this game. Plenty of space on the map to add like an Enchanted Woods of some kind.

Ideas:
•Seelie/Fairy Queen- a queen of the fairies, or at least the Seelie court (Seelie are "good" fae while Unseelie are "evil"). Mabey you help her fight an Unseelie King?
•Changeling- Mabey one of Mia's kids could be "acting odd" & you discover a changeling has replaced you're child. Could be why you must seek the fae. To save you're kid. Once you're kid is saved the Changeling will become a companion girl like the Familiar?
•Fae Triplets- I got this idea from True Blood. What if the Fairy Queen births triplet daughters? That could be hot.
•Huldra- The Huldra is like a wood nymph so she would technicaly be a fae right? Could also be where you meet her.
•Pixy/Fairy- A small pixy girl that can shrink MC to her size could be interesting. Mabey he saves her from a spider web or a fly trap? Or she could just be a servant of the Queen.

That's all the ideas I got tbh. I just think fae could be hot. Currently we only got 1 "good" harem (Qeteshians) the other 3 are "evil" (Nergalites, Vampires & Goblins). The fae can be a nice counterpart to the vamps or goblins mabey?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes