seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If i remember right,the Kiths and what the represent,its something like this:
Boggans,made by the dreams charity,service and sometimes vengence,they are the house protectors between the fae,in appearence they remember the Halflings.
Nockers,made by the dreams of creation,inventions and craftmanship,are something like Gnomes,but with a foul mouth and short temper.
Pooka,made by the dreams of freedom and tales,are pesky shapeshifters with animal forms,some characters from tales resemble perfectly a Pooka,like Alice's White Rabbit,oh yes,they can never speak the truth without masquerading it with lies.
Redcaps are born from the nightmare,the fear from dark and the cold that comes with the winter,they consume practically everything they can put on their mouths,a normal Redcap looks like a gray skinned person but with a mouth like the ones you would see in a tarkatan mouth from MK.
Satyrs are born from passion dreams,and live by the passion for life,i think i dont need to describe Satyr appearence to anyone here,since they are well know.
Sidhe are born from dreams of beauty,perfection and nobility,needless to say they are the main body of the fae leadership,they resemble humans,only even more beautiful any human could ever be,their elfin resemblence could mean they could even be reference material for what would be the modern fiction elves appearence.
Sluagh are born from ambiguous dreams,since death,decay and the secrets that must be unveiled arent exactly everyone's dreams,they are the spies and info traders of the fae courts,if you could trace a Sluagh appearence based on something,i would probably use the Matriarch of Adams Family.
Trolls are usually depicted as enormous dumb things that eat anything that invades their territory,this is usually the Unseelie trolls,a Troll is born from dreams of Honor,Duty,Strength and Vigilance,resemble big and monstrous humans,with grayish/blue or green skin,they are stubborn and oath binded,so if you see a troll that never leaves an specific place,its probably becuz he is oathbound to protect that place.
There are more kiths,like Clurichauns,Piskies,Eshu and Selkies,but these are a little more specific and the text is already enormous enough

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There are exclusively bad versions of each Kith,that are usually born by the corruption of the things they usually are meant to represent

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thalluns or Thallains,some shit like that,these are fae that fallen beyond the concept of Seelie or Unseelie,like the Bodachs(or boogeyman)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Aside that shit,someone knows where to grind xp?wanted to pick some lvls for my imp but the exp rewards are so shitty that my imp is only lvl5,saw some people saying it would be useful,but for now.,mine only serves to occupy space

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Aside that shit,someone knows where to grind xp?wanted to pick some lvls for my imp but the exp rewards are so shitty that my imp is only lvl5,saw some people saying it would be useful,but for now.,mine only serves to occupy space
Take her on quests with you. She may not be great at first but she will share the exp gained from completing the objectives. She will also level up as MC does so killing big enemies & making potions will help also. She gains the most exp if u can keep her alive in a fight I think? That one dont quote me on lol. Hope this helps.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If i remember right,the Kiths and what the represent,its something like this:
Boggans,made by the dreams charity,service and sometimes vengence,they are the house protectors between the fae,in appearence they remember the Halflings.
Nockers,made by the dreams of creation,inventions and craftmanship,are something like Gnomes,but with a foul mouth and short temper.
Pooka,made by the dreams of freedom and tales,are pesky shapeshifters with animal forms,some characters from tales resemble perfectly a Pooka,like Alice's White Rabbit,oh yes,they can never speak the truth without masquerading it with lies.
Redcaps are born from the nightmare,the fear from dark and the cold that comes with the winter,they consume practically everything they can put on their mouths,a normal Redcap looks like a gray skinned person but with a mouth like the ones you would see in a tarkatan mouth from MK.
Satyrs are born from passion dreams,and live by the passion for life,i think i dont need to describe Satyr appearence to anyone here,since they are well know.
Sidhe are born from dreams of beauty,perfection and nobility,needless to say they are the main body of the fae leadership,they resemble humans,only even more beautiful any human could ever be,their elfin resemblence could mean they could even be reference material for what would be the modern fiction elves appearence.
Sluagh are born from ambiguous dreams,since death,decay and the secrets that must be unveiled arent exactly everyone's dreams,they are the spies and info traders of the fae courts,if you could trace a Sluagh appearence based on something,i would probably use the Matriarch of Adams Family.
Trolls are usually depicted as enormous dumb things that eat anything that invades their territory,this is usually the Unseelie trolls,a Troll is born from dreams of Honor,Duty,Strength and Vigilance,resemble big and monstrous humans,with grayish/blue or green skin,they are stubborn and oath binded,so if you see a troll that never leaves an specific place,its probably becuz he is oathbound to protect that place.
There are more kiths,like Clurichauns,Piskies,Eshu and Selkies,but these are a little more specific and the text is already enormous enough
Dam man, ya may what to even that stuff out a bit. Almost had ana anerism whenever the kith changed lol.

Joking aside I see u are a fan of the Changeling series. As good as that is when it comes to the actual fae kith can be I wouldn't use it as a proper guide for the folklore manly cos they did change a few things, but nothing to drastic. The Thallians I beleuve are a made up concept for example that exist for the game. I have always been interested in possibly getting into that game but nowhere near me sells it :(

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dam man, ya may what to even that stuff out a bit. Almost had ana anerism whenever the kith changed lol.

Joking aside I see u are a fan of the Changeling series. As good as that is when it comes to the actual fae kith can be I wouldn't use it as a proper guide for the folklore manly cos they did change a few things, but nothing to drastic. The Thallians I beleuve are a made up concept for example that exist for the game. I have always been interested in possibly getting into that game but nowhere near me sells it :(
Yeah,i can understand,CtD isnt for everyone,i was GM for years in a lot of games,WoD games were always a big hit,but Changeling needs some love and desire for it to work,as for the Thallians,its something like a fae that is way to distorted in their concept,its like a dream or nightmare that happened during a brainfart,and exist in a totally wrong and distorted way they were supposed to be,a Seelie or Summer Court is a fae that embrace all the things that are positive in their nature(it doesnt exactly makes them good,otherwise Sidhe assholes would be way too sparse for them to be Sidhe),as the UnSeelie embracing the colder nature of their existence(and go for the negative aspects their Kiths represent)is a must....but for a game like Peasant's,it would be easier for Tinkerer on focus in just a Sidhe Queen infight with another fae leadership(preferably female too,so the MC could bang both)

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Considering the skirmish the Mc had with those boggarts who tried to plug the Elfs well,there is space for Fae there,although for now i would hope to see an Female Orc,if its too much to ask at least a conclusion for Gerda's route or another goblin wive for the goblin fortress(having an Ogre could make an useful ally to conquer a Orc tribe)

Reactions: Minipax84

MayorHayor

May 26, 2021
If she is horny just enter & exit the bakery until she is in the machine. If shes not horny give her a Tasty Pastry & then do it. She should spawn in the machine eventualy lol.

Be sure to do this before she births her last kid cos she stops milking 15 days after the child is born. After the last child she stops doing the milking content :(
She is horny, gave her a Pastry and we have only 3 kids together but nothing works... maybe I'm missing a quest or something I've got 96 quests completed.
Anyone an idea?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She is horny, gave her a Pastry and we have only 3 kids together but nothing works... maybe I'm missing a quest or something I've got 96 quests completed.
Anyone an idea?
Safe. Ask for sex. If she wants sex then she is horny, so just reload. Then enter & re-enter until she is in the machine. Shouldn't be more then like 11 tries at most. That's all I can recommend sorry.

Reactions: Rando Civ

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Considering the skirmish the Mc had with those boggarts who tried to plug the Elfs well,there is space for Fae there,although for now i would hope to see an Female Orc,if its too much to ask at least a conclusion for Gerda's route or another goblin wive for the goblin fortress(having an Ogre could make an useful ally to conquer a Orc tribe)
Not boggarts, Grumpkins (which I think are a GoT reference but could be wrong). I mean they might be fae? I'm not sure but they sure are fugly bastards lol. It might get weird & confusing if theres 2 fae queens (would have made it an ugly, unseelie king to kill off) bit I dont see why a Morrigan looking dark fae queen wouldn't work as well. Unite the courts with dick lol.

Quick question who's Gerda? If u mean the Ogress shes Maghda... there is no Gerda in the game. I have played this from start well over 20 times... I have very little life & too much time lol.

Whenever I put out ideas for new women I always try to think of the mechanics of the game. What kind of quests would be born from her? Would they be interesting or fun? Would she be a monster that births multiple young (with potential special daughter) or have a max of with boys & girls?

Would an orc chick just birth lots of orc warriors or would she have a max? There like bigger goblins so would she become part of the Goblin faction mabey?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Safe. Ask for sex. If she wants sex then she is horny, so just reload. Then enter & re-enter until she is in the machine. Shouldn't be more then like 11 tries at most. That's all I can recommend sorry.
The Magic of RPGM!

McSalty

Jun 21, 2020
Did a quest line with Ziva, she's in her temple now with Alice. Frida's affection is maxed by the vegetables and she took the dress, but doesn't want to wear it. When I sleep with Frida she just says "It tickles" and then I fall asleep without her saying about a bigger penis. Ziva doesn't say a word about Phallis Giganticus potion. Talking with Fride about her being lonely seems to bugged out and automatically gives her vegetables, just as making her a gift. What do I do to get the potion?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Not boggarts, Grumpkins (which I think are a GoT reference but could be wrong). I mean they might be fae? I'm not sure but they sure are fugly bastards lol. It might get weird & confusing if theres 2 fae queens (would have made it an ugly, unseelie king to kill off) bit I dont see why a Morrigan looking dark fae queen wouldn't work as well. Unite the courts with dick lol.

Quick question who's Gerda? If u mean the Ogress shes Maghda... there is no Gerda in the game. I have played this from start well over 20 times... I have very little life & too much time lol.

Whenever I put out ideas for new women I always try to think of the mechanics of the game. What kind of quests would be born from her? Would they be interesting or fun? Would she be a monster that births multiple young (with potential special daughter) or have a max of with boys & girls?

Would an orc chick just birth lots of orc warriors or would she have a max? There like bigger goblins so would she become part of the Goblin faction mabey?
With an orc, you might need the phallus gigantus potion to impregnate her. Anyway speaking about monster girls in this game, I heard that the familiar will get a update in her looks. If that's so, I hope that she can be equipped with weapons & armor for combat.

Reactions: Minipax84

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
With an orc, you might need the phallus gigantus potion to impregnate her. Anyway speaking about monster girls in this game, I heard that the familiar will get a update in her looks. If that's so, I hope that she can be equipped with weapons & armor for combat.
Well if the size of Urakh's dicknis anything yo go by during the Caleah scene then MC will not satisfy an orc chick with his one without some Phallus G lol.

Every party member (while in you're party) can be equipped with different gear, if MC has it. Problem is they run off with that gear if MC finishes the quest before taking it back from them. I would assume the Familiar will be able to wild weapons. But we will have to wait & see.

Did a quest line with Ziva, she's in her temple now with Alice. Frida's affection is maxed by the vegetables and she took the dress, but doesn't want to wear it. When I sleep with Frida she just says "It tickles" and then I fall asleep without her saying about a bigger penis. Ziva doesn't say a word about Phallis Giganticus potion. Talking with Fride about her being lonely seems to bugged out and automatically gives her vegetables, just as making her a gift. What do I do to get the potion?
I've heard of this bug before. I dont think theres a fix. You may need to start a new game, but I'm not sure... anyone else know a fix???

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

My bad there,Gerda is a character from a rpg game we played recently,which happens to be an Ogress,had to revisit yesterday to pick other characters for planning another adventure and she was kinda fresh still on my mind,fresh to the point of making me swap her name for Maghda's,as for the grumpkins,i simply didnt remember that they were named grumpkins,so i called like the closest thing i remembered that looked like them

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My bad there,Gerda is a character from a rpg game we played recently,which happens to be an Ogress,had to revisit yesterday to pick other characters for planning another adventure and she was kinda fresh still on my mind,fresh to the point of making me swap her name for Maghda's,as for the grumpkins,i simply didnt remember that they were named grumpkins,so i called like the closest thing i remembered that looked like them
Ahhh that makes more sense. (y)

Gerda is a fine Ogress name btw

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes