Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I have all the needed ingredients, but I have four options in a dialogue with Frida: "Make a gift", "Aren't you lonely?" (these two just make a gift, she hugs MC and nothing more), "Ask to wear a dress" (after that she says she's not comfortable to do that) and just quit the dialogue. Ziva didn't teach me how to make the potion and I have no dialogue options with her now. Seems like the game just bugged and I just have to start a new game after putting like two or three evenings into the game. Heck.
Go to the Temple of Quetesh and where Ziva is there is a bowl on the altar. Use it to mage potions of Phallyus Giganticus

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
As an update, I tried moving the PeasantsQuest files to the RPGMV and update but when I clicked update I got an error stating:

“Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path ‘E:/Desktop/CheatMenu/RPGMV/GameFiles/www/js/plugins/CheatMenu.js’ ”
You need to extract the game.exe file. It will create a %DEFAULT FOLDER% file where the resources for the game are (actually you can run the game from with in the %DEFAULT FOLDER% (see below) Capture.JPG

Inside the WWW folder is the JS folder with all the files you are looking for (see below)
Capture2.JPG

XenoXenoXeno

Jun 1, 2020
You need to extract the game.exe file. It will create a %DEFAULT FOLDER% file where the resources for the game are (actually you can run the game from with in the %DEFAULT FOLDER% (see below) View attachment 1216477

Inside the WWW folder is the JS folder with all the files you are looking for (see below)
View attachment 1216482
Ok but how do I extract the game file? That's kind of been the origin of my whole issue with the first cheat mod i tried to use. I tried to use their app to extract the game file and it didn't work it error'd out on me

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Oh ya I forgot about Maghda, I havent visited her for a long time. Since there havent been any changes to her story for a long time, and she is rather ugly lol, and if you click wrong you might get abused by her hubby..just havent bothered. Maybe Tinkerer will do an update where you can send her for a makeover, or perhaps just stop beating her with an ugly stick.
yea its the rework so it was ''worse'' it had its own charm for some
but the cuter troll probably will be used on the daughter, due people lost bit of the essense of Maghda on the first version of the rework.

DomWolf guess you find someone else new to talk about the gamelore/fantasy i see....
just had to skip all the text to see if there were other problems but guess not
(keep up the good work,when i got time i jsut read it)

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Beleive it or not she used to look WORSE. He gave her a remodel. That's the one we currently have.
Yeah,its not the ideal,but she probably must be a top tier in ogre standards,i mean,ogres actually manage to make trolls and orcs a little prettier in comparison to them,so,it makes some sense,and lets be honest,if she was prettier,why her husband would go after female elves?all in all,she is still fuckable and her questline gives ya the phallus giganticus,so size wont be a problem to your never again,and even size queens will be at your penis reach

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Use it with your Succubus Daugther and the Mayoress (and mother of your child).
Cause Daddy's little girl wants to go BIG :p
Speaking about the succubus daughter, Tinkerer had created a threesome of her doing it with her parents as well as another with the mc & the mayor's wife when she's pregnant so it's a good idea for her to be put into another threesome with her father once again & her goblin half-sister.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking about the succubus daughter, Tinkerer had created a threesome of her doing it with her parents as well as another with the mc & the mayor's wife when she's pregnant so it's a good idea for her to be put into another threesome with her father once again & her goblin half-sister.
Doubtfully.... Nergal and Erevy both hate Goblins as they blame them for their defeat in the last war.
The times when the Succubus sided with us was mainly when the daugther personality surfaced for a bit and she wasn't contradicting Nergal.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Say - I did encounter probably some kind of visual bug.

Quite a few sources of light (candles, fires, lamps etc.) seem to have some kind of residual green glow - like shown in the pics.

I had a lenghty break from the game so now I do not know if it was always like this or something went to shit in my savefiles / game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Say - I did encounter probably some kind of visual bug.

Quite a few sources of light (candles, fires, lamps etc.) seem to have some kind of residual green glow - like shown in the pics.

I had a lenghty break from the game so now I do not know if it was always like this or something went to shit in my savefiles / game.
Been like that for ages to my knowladge. I think it's just the lighting effects...?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
Capture.JPG
anyone please help me on this ??? i can not get the right order as per the walkthrough .... i got it right till 17th pillar .
18th pillar is stuck .

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Been like that for ages to my knowladge. I think it's just the lighting effects...?
It does appear to be so - I just checked ver. 2.11 that I had backed on external HDD.
There also are the same patterns of that glow. (Or maybe just my RPGM launcher /program is somehow damaged and it causes it to appear on all versions of the game - Will try to reinstall it I guess).

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Ok but how do I extract the game file? That's kind of been the origin of my whole issue with the first cheat mod i tried to use. I tried to use their app to extract the game file and it didn't work it error'd out on me
There is am app called EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe You can find a link to it if you use the search function.

Reactions: XenoXenoXeno

XenoXenoXeno

Jun 1, 2020
There is am app called EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe You can find a link to it if you use the search function.
Yeah I mentioned earlier I tried to use it and it error'd out on me with this:

"access violation at address 00476006 in module 'EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

Lemme go over again what I've tried so far.

1. Used the first Cheat Menu ( ) and that didn't work. (presumably because the game isn't unpacked

2. Tried the Enigma unpacker and it gave me that error

3. Someone pointed me to another cheat and I tried to use that but again gave me an error:

“Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path ‘E:/Desktop/CheatMenu/RPGMV/GameFiles/www/js/plugins/CheatMenu.js’ ”

Again because it wasn't unpacked. But now I don't know how to unpack it because the app people and the cheat recommend me to isn't working and the alternative on the first cheat site has its link dead. I wonder would it be possible for someone to upload me a copy of the game unpacked? So that I can add the cheat engine and the decensor pack to it.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah I mentioned earlier I tried to use it and it error'd out on me with this:

"access violation at address 00476006 in module 'EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

Lemme go over again what I've tried so far.

1. Used the first Cheat Menu ( ) and that didn't work. (presumably because the game isn't unpacked

2. Tried the Enigma unpacker and it gave me that error

3. Someone pointed me to another cheat and I tried to use that but again gave me an error:

Again because it wasn't unpacked. But now I don't know how to unpack it because the app people and the cheat recommend me to isn't working and the alternative on the first cheat site has its link dead. I wonder would it be possible for someone to upload me a copy of the game unpacked? So that I can add the cheat engine and the decensor pack to it.
The cheat plugins are blocked from working.

What you do is open the enigma unpacker and select the peasants quest v2.33 exe like this:

Capture6.JPG

then click unpack. This will create the %DEFAULT FOLDER% with all the others inside.

EDIT -- BTW : if you have the game in progress when attempting to do this then you WILL get an error message.

Last edited:
Reactions: XenoXenoXeno

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I miss old Magdha... monster women should looke like actual monsters.
I mean she still looks like a monster. Before she didnt even look like she fit the world. Looked like she escaped a PS1 era game... at least now she is graphically more pleasing to the eye (even thus she is still hideous to me, but not gonna knock her fans)

Reactions: sfergerg39585

XenoXenoXeno

Jun 1, 2020
The cheat plugins are blocked from working.

What you do is open the enigma unpacker and select the peasants quest v2.33 exe like this:

View attachment 1217883

then click unpack. This will create the %DEFAULT FOLDER% with all the others inside.
Yeah thats what I'm doing and it's giving me this error

after the app gets stuck for a minute or two not responding

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes