jokuur

May 23, 2019
hey guys i accidentaly forced Rosy to suck me off for those first 12 bags of flour, saved hours of gameplay ago and slept multiple times already tring to give her flour everyday but she seems to not want to forgive me still, did i fucked that questline with her entirely?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hey guys i accidentaly forced Rosy to suck me off for those first 12 bags of flour, saved hours of gameplay ago and slept multiple times already tring to give her flour everyday but she seems to not want to forgive me still, did i fucked that questline with her entirely?
U can regain her affection it's just a bitch to do so. Give her flower & buy pastries.

You can also Awe her once u have that power.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
U can regain her affection it's just a bitch to do so. Give her flower & buy pastries.

You can also Awe her once u have that power.
how much flour do i need to give her? i already gave two times full fields of wheat which is approximately over 40 bags...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how much flour do i need to give her? i already gave two times full fields of wheat which is approximately over 40 bags...
Have u also tried buying pastries from her. Has her reaction to u changed in aggression? Have u tried asking to bake with her since?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Have u also tried buying pastries from her. Has her reaction to u changed in aggression? Have u tried asking to bake with her since?
oh yeah she bakes with me but i cannot grab her cus she scream "u pig!" and when i come to her every day she ask if i will behave today, i will try buy a lot of pastries today see if that will help, easier than making flour

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1622494100199.png

Another overdue peek...
I know, I promised to do this more on a weekly basis last time, and now it's been almost two weeks since the last peek. Need to improve.....
Anyway, I've just started working on the last scene, so I'm a bit behind on images and animations. The good news is I've started scripting the gameplay, so a bit in front of schedule there. Mainly because I've been having a bunch of guests over (parents, sister, her offspring and soon my mother-in-law too...) and scripting a game is for some reason much more socially acceptable than depicting people having sex. I guess not having such taboo's would really fuck up society.....
As for a release date, it's going to be this month, but expect later, rather than sooner. At the moment I'm still in the how-the-fuck-am-I-going-to-piece-this-all-together stage..
Until next week!
(Really promise this time...)

Tinkerer.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
oh yeah she bakes with me but i cannot grab her cus she scream "u pig!" and when i come to her every day she ask if i will behave today, i will try buy a lot of pastries today see if that will help, easier than making flour
Dont grab her ass. Behave & just bake. Wait until she starts being nice & flirty.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1223441

Another overdue peek...
I know, I promised to do this more on a weekly basis last time, and now it's been almost two weeks since the last peek. Need to improve.....
Anyway, I've just started working on the last scene, so I'm a bit behind on images and animations. The good news is I've started scripting the gameplay, so a bit in front of schedule there. Mainly because I've been having a bunch of guests over (parents, sister, her offspring and soon my mother-in-law too...) and scripting a game is for some reason much more socially acceptable than depicting people having sex. I guess not having such taboo's would really fuck up society.....
As for a release date, it's going to be this month, but expect later, rather than sooner. At the moment I'm still in the how-the-fuck-am-I-going-to-piece-this-all-together stage..
Until next week!
(Really promise this time...)

Tinkerer.
She is officially the shortest girl we can f*** in the game...

Govind69

May 20, 2020
You have made a mistake mate. The way to get the best outcome with Frida is as follows (never had problems with this):
•Tell her she has a beautiful house.
•Offer to get the pups back (FREE).
•Check the door & forge padlock at Blacksmiths.
•Rescue pups & return them.
•Give her the lock.
(DO NOT SLEEP IN HER BED!!!)
•Ask if shes lonely, offer to pleasure her.
•Speak with Ziva about Phallus G potions (make sure you have completed The Chalice & now about sex potions already)
•Next day ask if she is lonely & offer pleasure. Drink Phallus G.
•Woof! Woof! WOOF!
•Do as she says. Pull out if told. If given the go ahead, unload in her. But NEVER CUM INDISE IF SHE DOSENT WANT IT!!!

Now u should be able to sleep in her bed & offer her the White Outfit for more sex scenes. Keep her happy by giving vegetables & sleeping in her bed at night (4+ days sleeping elsewhere & affection starts to drop).
got this.thank you

Govind69

May 20, 2020
my game crashed when i had sex with reanna .in the tower of teples . i done it several times but still it crashes . the animation is not working , any solutions ?

Stalker*_*

Aug 2, 2019
So I started playing without the Decensor and now I don't quite know what it changes. Does anyone know all the changes the Decensor does?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes