DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think if Tink ever wants to flesh out the sex with the girls in future builds then mabey more options outside of vaginal. Like mabey Victoria can blow MC behind the desk & theres a chance a villager will walk in. MC then has a one-sidedly awkward cono while Vic secretly continues?

What I'm saying is, more bjs & anal (& other stuff I geuss, lol)

Obviously when he has time & not bringing all the ladies up to date.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think if Tink ever wants to flesh out the sex with the girls in future builds then mabey more options outside of vaginal. Like mabey Victoria can blow MC behind the desk & theres a chance a villager will walk in. MC then has a one-sidedly awkward cono while Vic secretly continues?

Some 69 would be great. Also more threesomes/gangbangs if he ignores the people who complain about stuff.

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hmmmmm I do see what u mean. I have noticed similarities between the Harems as well (time will tell tho).

Qeteshians
-Ziva (leader)
-Caleah (teeny/acolyte)
-Alice (acolyte)
+Oksana (I will bet my soul she joins the Temple)
-Grug (big, dumb muscle)
-Gabriel (enforcer)
-guards (minions)

Nergalites
-Erevi (leader)
-"Erevi'sDaughter" (nergalite/daughter
-"Familiar" (teeny)
-"BatBreeder" (dungeon pet)
-Venomina (dungeon pet)
-Bolon (big, dumb muscle)
-giant spiders (minions)

Goblins
-Shakala (leader)
-"GoblinDaughter" (breeder/daughter)
-Sequoia (teeny/breeder)
-Bhrute (big-ish muscle)
-Makith (shamanistic enforcer?)
-goblin warriors (minions)

Vampires
-Adaobi (leader)
-Reanna (leutenant)
-Zsofia (bimbo)
-zombie gatekeeper (minion/enforcer?)
-gargoyles (minions)

The village isnt much a harem, as it is a group of women that dont know/or dont care MC is sleeping around. But yeah, again Rosy is the teeny miss. ;)
Oksana and Venomina are more the liuetenant type as both have some skill at commanding minions... but look at the vampires and Queteshians, what's the one thing missing in their faction that nergalites and goblins have? (hint at the decensor)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

considering that more Women are Doms in this game (especially Victoria) I think the more likely scenario would be the MC giving Cunillingus to Victoria while she mans the "office".
And if the MC gets michievious he'll just make her loose it infront of a villager

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
considering that more Women are Doms in this game (especially Victoria) I think the more likely scenario would be the MC giving Cunillingus to Victoria while she mans the "office".
And if the MC gets michievious he'll just make her loose it infront of a villager
Dont think tinkerer is going to make that content, and dont want mess with Victoria that way. closest rumor one of the gods could be but didnt hear him talk about it recently so maybe that will die down

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oksana and Venomina are more the liuetenant type as both have some skill at commanding minions... but look at the vampires and Queteshians, what's the one thing missing in their faction that nergalites and goblins have? (hint at the decensor)
When I wrote "leutenant" it was more a fact they are the number 2s. Caleah is the 1st acolyte to be recruited, so by association she is the one with the "most" knowledge thanks to Ziva & MC's teachings.

Erevi'sDaughter is a powerful Succubus, carrying Nergal's Champion which makes her 2nd only to Erevi (for now?) I didnt mean like actual battle ready leutenants but I see what u mean.

There were rumours of Tonk adding a special daughter (or 2) among the vampires. And I am still an advocant that Ziva should be impregnated with an angel/nephilim counterpart to the Succubus...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well most women have mellowed a bit further in the relationship. Just cos a woman is domineering in bed dosent mean she cant do oral. Also the idea of messing with someone while they do business makes sense both ways. Why wouldn't a dominant woman like Victoria get a kick out of sucking MC while he tries to keep composure whole discussing "mayoral matters", after all HE IS THE OFFICIAL MAYOR. Victoria is just running things behind the scenes.

There are already bj scenes in this game I just think there needs to be more lol. Like if we dont use Phallus G but ask for sex mabey Frida will suck MC like in the tent. Or mabey we can get a double (even triple?) BJ from ether the vampires of the goblins? Lots of potential for hot scenes. Also Jenny already gives a HJ, why not a BJ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well most women have mellowed a bit further in the relationship. Just cos a woman is domineering in bed dosent mean she cant do oral. Also the idea of messing with someone while they do business makes sense both ways. Why wouldn't a dominant woman like Victoria get a kick out of sucking MC while he tries to keep composure whole discussing "mayoral matters", after all HE IS THE OFFICIAL MAYOR. Victoria is just running things behind the scenes.

There are already bj scenes in this game I just think there needs to be more lol. Like if we dont use Phallus G but ask for sex mabey Frida will suck MC like in the tent. Or mabey we can get a double (even triple?) BJ from ether the vampires of the goblins? Lots of potential for hot scenes. Also Jenny already gives a HJ, why not a BJ?
Victoria isn't the michievious type though... that's more the role of our succubus daugther.
And everyone in the village is aware of the fact that Victoria is running the village, given the fact that the mayor himself is never in the office.

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
Check if you still have decensor patch.
I do , what happened was shakala was pregnant at the Temple but when I went back to the camp the cut scene with the daughter appeared and then when I went back to the temple it glitched out so that quest is stuck and the daughter is missing

gaserbadr

Oct 10, 2019
when iam talking to frida there are no choices appear only one statement about getting a large cock !!! i want to get the puppy but she still useless

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
when iam talking to frida there are no choices appear only one statement about getting a large cock !!! i want to get the puppy but she still useless
You need to gain her trust to ask for the direwolf pub.
So first you need to become her boyfriend and than ask her about it when she is sitting on her throne

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes