DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks so o wrote up my idea for a possible Vix storyline way back but heres a quick note on how her pregnancies could work.

Vixenatrix Birth Plan Idea (Not-Cannon)
Pregnancy
-Takes 5 Days to Announce Vix is Preg.
-Takes 15 Days for Vix to lay her Eggs.
-Takes 5 Days for Eggs to Hatch
(During which she will not have sex).
-Once the Eggs Hatch it will take 15 Days for the Dragonlings to Mature. At this age they can go hunting for Meat & Treasure. MC can collect from a pile that is left in the corner.
-5 Days after full Maturity they will leave Vix's Lair permanently to seek there own homes. This makes space for more babies to be born & exist in the Lair.

Decenser: Like with Shakala, if you do not have the Decenser Patch then "DragonDaughter" will not even be born.
This is only if Tink does decide to add a DragonDaughter, of course.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
He should include Mia's grandma & Makith as well. I know you probably think I'm crazy for saying this but for an old lady, Mia's granny does look hot & who know's? Tinkerer can create a quest that will turn the both of them into fertile beauties.

Rather than wasting his limited time on two minor post-menopause characters with zero sex appeal (Tits so saggy the reach their knees without support) I would rather he spends it on characters that are actually interesting or stuck in limbo. Vix, Magda, etc. Milfs are one thing, but Gilfs? What so alluring about having sex with a dried up husk who could die of a heart attack during the deed? Outside of comedy, there is none.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Rather than wasting his limited time on two minor post-menopause characters with zero sex appeal (Tits so saggy the reach their knees without support) I would rather he spends it on characters that are actually interesting or stuck in limbo. Vix, Magda, etc. Milfs are one thing, but Gilfs? What so alluring about having sex with a dried up husk who could die of a heart attack during the deed? Outside of comedy, there is none.
Dude, you don't have to be rude. Didn't you read the last sentence of my message you quoted?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1623221524696.png
Hi again!
It's been about a week since my last post, so here's another image from the upcoming update.
I'm now done posing the last scene for the update (finally!), although my PC still has at least another 9 nights worth of rendering to do.
I've also been scripting more of the game events, and I now have a pretty good idea on how to connect all the dots, so to speak. This is going to be my main focus now, but I still think it's going to be about another two weeks before I've got something worthy of testing.
So towards the end of the month you guys should have something playable.
In the mean time, take care!

Tinkerer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1236629
Hi again!
It's been about a week since my last post, so here's another image from the upcoming update.
I'm now done posing the last scene for the update (finally!), although my PC still has at least another 9 nights worth of rendering to do.
I've also been scripting more of the game events, and I now have a pretty good idea on how to connect all the dots, so to speak. This is going to be my main focus now, but I still think it's going to be about another two weeks before I've got something worthy of testing.

Tinkerer
Dam. Shes cute. :love:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1236629
Hi again!

Tinkerer
> although my PC still has at least another 9 nights worth of rendering to do.
and i hate waitin jus the 30mins for cudnn waifu2x to render stuff...dang

so july, give or take.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes