DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dunno what Tink has planned but I feel the house needs an incentive for going back to. Because of Victoria, Mia, Rosy & Frida, I find myself hardly ever going back to MC's home in Weirdwood (unless I'm making potions). I think a girl should live there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think you know how cats are, she'd bite MC's hand off before he could even put it on her..
Actualy I do. I have a cat. Shes an old bitch lol. But I also like chokers, I find them hot. I'm sure others do as well. Could be a funny scene as well where MC gets scratched up a bit trying to put it on if her affection is too low.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Actualy I do. I have a cat. Shes an old bitch lol. But I also like chokers, I find them hot. I'm sure others do as well. Could be a funny scene as well where MC gets scratched up a bit trying to put it on if her affection is too low.
You know you can put chokers on any demi human and human alike :devilish:
I mean if you go for chokers Wolf- or Doggirls would make much more sence

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
guys please help me and i will help u all back, im not really remember the total kids i have from all woman in this latest update, i need someone help me listing from victoria's child to latest shopkeeper, so i can find the variable save code to reset child in total and maybe if im not broken the save file i can have kids again from 0, i like pregnancies state fetish maybe u all who play this game too. plz help me listing.. or do u know which variable that contain child data?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
guys please help me and i will help u all back, im not really remember the total kids i have from all woman in this latest update, i need someone help me listing from victoria's child to latest shopkeeper, so i can find the variable save code to reset child in total and maybe if im not broken the save file i can have kids again from 0, i like pregnancies state fetish maybe u all who play this game too. plz help me listing.. or do u know which variable that contain child data?
Not sure what you mean. Do u just want the max child of each?

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
You need to unpack the PeasantQuest.exe with some kind of EnoigmaVBunpacker, like it is done in the old LainMod of PeasantQuest. In the extracted files you'll find the items.json and system.json files. Open your save with saveeditonline .com, drag and drop the two files in your browser and you'll see waht all these variables stand for.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You need to unpack the PeasantQuest.exe with some kind of EnoigmaVBunpacker, like it is done in the old LainMod of PeasantQuest. In the extracted files you'll find the items.json and system.json files. Open your save with saveeditonline .com, drag and drop the two files in your browser and you'll see waht all these variables stand for.
Or better yet use Aziien's cheat menu after unpacking the game https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

Reactions: dimskii77

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
The trio of knight dudes at the tavern/bar/inn who take a piss at you. They are used in Shakala's daughter's story. So unless you have Decensor patch, you can't progress with them.

Same with checking your pet mission. Needs decensor patch.

Last edited:

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
thanks a lot this is what i need :)

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes