FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I will be honest, when i stopped playing (i believe almost 2 years ago) the game don't have any familiar, so that's new to me, the last thing stuff that was in that update was the sexy bat that you fuck in the tower. After some things that i don't like in that update, i stopped playing and waited for the dev to change (i asked him on his patreon and he respond me that at some point he was going to change, because some people like me don't like that) so yeah...i waited for 2 years, all this is complete new to me. But from what DomWolf told me, is possible that i need to wait at least 2 more updates, if this next update have 60 new animations, probably the dev won't have time to change stuff, unless i have luck.
the grug scene will be in this update... along with a scene with MC with Zivah, Caleah, Alice or SPOILER...
since you hadn't played since that time you probably didn't defeat the vampire master.... good luck with that....

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
the grug scene will be in this update... along with a scene with MC with Zivah, Caleah, Alice or SPOILER...
since you hadn't played since that time you probably didn't defeat the vampire master.... good luck with that....
I believe i don't, i remember the characters, but i don't remember their names, the only one that i remember was the goblin wife shakala, is the vampire master is the chick that try to kill you in the tower of the batgirl? I will probally need to start all over anyway, too much time, and he probably changed something in the code, is good that i can remember everything from the game. Also i hope that the giant scene is the next update, did the dev say anything in their discord or patreon?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I believe i don't, i remember the characters, but i don't remember their names, the only one that i remember was the goblin wife shakala, is the vampire master is the chick that try to kill you in the tower of the batgirl? I will probally need to start all over anyway, too much time, and he probably changed something in the code, is good that i can remember everything from the game. Also i hope that the giant scene is the next update, did the dev say anything in their discord or patreon?
he said the update will have grug (the giant) scene being optional, the scene without grug will be the base for a repetable scene with the temple girls. and no, the vampire master is part of the cemetary rumor story arc.

Reactions: AlexTorch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In the Cematery you'll be sent to investigate rumours at some point. There youll meet 3 vampires girls (go at night, offer to help them. NOT PLEASURE lol they will eat u). Master is a powerful vampire Lord they serve. Later they ask MC to kill him.

Reactions: AlexTorch

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
If you're a Patreon or have downloaded the game officially then it should be in the game files. Not sure how to open it tho as I play on free sites.

If you're like me & play on a free site, then u just have to be lucky enough to be on a site that has the patch.

Decensor patch is available here in the 1st page just below the download links

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
the vampire master is part of the cemetary rumor story arc.
When you meet him act like Buffy and tell him you flunked the written.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit, your guys talking about the game...now i'm really ansious for the next update...thank you very much for every kind soul that answered my questions (DomWolf, FunFuntomes and Nelix171), now i just need to wait a little more.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
you always can join the PQ discord and chat there. we trying to make a friendly discord to hang out and relax

Reactions: Nelix171

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry to ask but I'm very curious... can you tell me the asset for the goblin daughter?
can you explain what you mean with assets ?
bit confused :D
I think instancabile wants to know the Daz 3D figure that tinkerer started with to create the goblin daughter. Or additionally, any 3D assets for clothing and hair, and morphs to recreate the daughter for fan art.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I think instancabile wants to know the Daz 3D figure that tinkerer started with to create the goblin daughter. Or additionally, any 3D assets for clothing and hair, and morphs to recreate the daughter for fan art.
Yes thanks. As you can see from my account I do renders and I like to do some stuff from this game, but finding the correct assets was difficult except for the main protagonist

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes thanks. As you can see from my account I do renders and I like to do some stuff from this game, but finding the correct assets was difficult except for the main protagonist
best answer would be. join the discord and his patreon due he talks allot to people who makes rendors and in the past he did share stuff he used to make new fan made renders. only be honest why you would love the use his assets.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
best answer would be. join the discord and his patreon due he talks allot to people who makes rendors and in the past he did share stuff he used to make new fan made renders. only be honest why you would love the use his assets.
First you don't know why I was interested in the asset. Second those are not custom asset for the magiority. And to add more .. I ask a simple question about asset. A more correct answer will be something like: we talk about this in discord join us. Dude you are rude take it easy and life will smile to you

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
First you don't know why I was interested in the asset. Second those are not custom asset for the magiority. And to add more .. I ask a simple question about asset. A more correct answer will be something like: we talk about this in discord join us. Dude you are rude take it easy and life will smile to you

yes i didnt know what you needed it for and that is why i asked, and on the discord people asked about that ones in a while and always redirect them to tinkerer himself to talk about. Due i have no idea how Daz3D works, what is bought asset and what is alterd by him. Due the assets are only directly given bij tinkerer (by my own knowledge )

The patreon part on the discoprd has special place for fanmade stuff that is what i wanted to refure too

and sorry that is was rude but dont know what part that should have been

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
instancabile and M3ntir, I think the language barrier and lack of knowledge about DAZ3D assets led to some misunderstanding of each other. I don't think anyone was trying to be rude intentionally.

M3ntir, a little background for you. DAZ3D is a free modeling program that has lots of free content to get someone started on rendering scenes. They also have a paid asset store where you can get more models and locations and clothing and hair... There are several other asset stores with combinations of free and paid content including better naughty bits for your models.

When you know the original model and the morphs to the model, you can recreate the model yourself and pose it the way you want. That's what gets posted in the fan art section of the discord. So when instancabile asks about the assets, they may already be in the asset library and it becomes a starting point. If not, it becomes something to buy or grab from the assets section of this very forum. A lot of developers have released the "instructions" for building their models, like WillTylor who has released the recipe for his characters here in a fan art thread.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes