M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1624142865795.png
Good news folks!
I'm now nearing the test phase of the update. All the mayor renderwork is complete and I'm also nearing the end of the scripting.
Monday or Tuesday I should be ready to start playtesting the build. Bug fixing and testing usually takes about 5-6 days, so with a bit of luck it's ready for release on Sunday 27th of June. At least that's my goal (it may slip a couple of days if run into unforeseen issues).
Hope you have a nice week guys!

Tinkerer​

Headless_lime

Feb 20, 2018
Hello all! I've got a problem where I have sex with Jenny for the first time the game stucks at the cutscene. I can hear the sounds but its just stuck and there's nothing I can do. I tried to extract the game again but still find the same problem. Can anyone help me ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello all! I've got a problem where I have sex with Jenny for the first time the game stucks at the cutscene. I can hear the sounds but its just stuck and there's nothing I can do. I tried to extract the game again but still find the same problem. Can anyone help me ?
Might wanna try just turning off animations... not as fun but it might stop it from freezing.

Reactions: Headless_lime

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Unimportant question but if anyone knows the answer that would be great. How long has Jenny actualy been in the game before Tink decided to give her content?

Anyone know what update she was 1st added in as shop keeper or has she been there since the Demo? I'm genuinely just curious. Cant find anything on his Patreon (at least not public).

TIA

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Unimportant question but if anyone knows the answer that would be great. How long has Jenny actualy been in the game before Tink decided to give her content?

Anyone know what update she was 1st added in as shop keeper or has she been there since the Demo? I'm genuinely just curious. Cant find anything on his Patreon (at least not public).

TIA
since the demo

Reactions: DomWolf

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I thought the update was focused on the little familiar but it seems like Alice (That was her name, right? It's been so long since I did her quests) also gets some new content. Maybe she'll finally give birth now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so far I have also found 98
There are 98 (registered) quests in the game so far. 17 Main & 81 Side. There are some quests that are supposed to be there but rant in the quest log yet (examples being: Size Matters!, Sacred Water & Peeping Tom)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She isn't pregnant in the picture, so that would seem right.
From what I have read & heard, the update is focused primarily on the Familiar BUT has some content for the Temple girls (Ziva, Caleah, Alice) in prep for the next update after which will be Temple heavy in its content.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes