baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
If you can't impregnate those vampires, you have to change the value of preg state.
Eew, artificial insemination? Gross. Thought you could boost some variable for fertility % or something. :(

It's not really that impregnating them is an issue, it's mostly that I wanna populate that damn castle with a whole battalion of Gargoyles but with shitty impreg chance and you don't even know you've knocked 'em up until like 4 days later, the grind gets real goddamn tedious. Save editing the pregstates is even more tedious and unappealing though, so back to the grind I guess. Thanks for your help anyway.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my ssd was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help. Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my ssd was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help. Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date.
So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.
100 % save

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Thank you so much but the mission from v2.33 are not completed here!
Yes, I didn't want to wait so many days until birth, with nothing else to do. Decided to wait for the next update, before playing again. So it's not completely 100 %, but the only one I can provide. It's just waiting and skipping days until birth, which is left for the mission afaik. You can go from there or try your luck with someone else's save.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Th
Yes, I didn't want to wait so many days until birth, with nothing else to do. Decided to wait for the next update, before playing again. So it's not completely 100 %, but the only one I can provide. It's just waiting and skipping days until birth, which is left for the mission afaik. You can go from there or try your luck with someone else's save.
Thank you so much for you save. I appreciate it very much. If anyone else can give a full save it'll be fun. As I have classes my time is limited to play and fix it all up but still thank you again.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I haven't played this for awhile. Can someone remind me where I get Giant Spider Eggs? I am trying to make some Enhanced Fertility Potions.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my ssd was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date.
I'm not having enough time currently to do anything leftover. So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.
TIA ~

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hello guys, My laptop broke down last week my ssd was busted. I lost all my data and almost after a week of work it is now up and running. But now I need your help.
Before the crash I finished the entire game so I need save file where all the missions are done up to date.
I'm not having enough time currently to do anything leftover. So please anyone can provide me a full save with all the existing quests done please.
TIA ~
How many of your laptops crashed with SSD errors?
Is this a spam request ?
You posted and received a Saved file reply half a dozen posts prior to this one!

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
How many of your laptops crashed with SSD errors?
Is this a spam request ?
You posted and received a Saved file reply half a dozen posts prior to this one!
Not a spam man the last save I got is not full I wanted to get a full one. And I'm also commenting on some other games that I use to follow.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes