TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Ah, I see. Is there a list of current characters who don't have preg content yet? I want to know who I'm wasting my time and potions on

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Ah, I see. Is there a list of current characters who don't have preg content yet? I want to know who I'm wasting my time and potions on
At the end of the day Tinkerer probably plans to add pregnancy for most if not all characters, and as far as I'm aware they all have trackers built into the code. So even if they don't have actual content now, spending time on them will make your life easier in the future if you plan to keep playing. I honestly can't think of many characters that don't have the content with the last few updates, other than the witch/priestess and the familiar that you summon. Hilde, Frida's sibling, doesn't show a belly either, but she's clearly pregnant after you win the rock lifting contest.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The only characters with no preg-content right now is Hilde, Beth, Oksana, Caleah, Ziva & Familiar (Succubus is preg but dosent show).

The next update will be for Familiar, Ziva, Caleah, Alice & mabey Oksana.

no one here

May 15, 2017
cant launch the game with my old saves comes up with errors if i remove them i can and loads fine how to fix ?

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
cant launch the game with my old saves comes up with errors if i remove them i can and loads fine how to fix ?
Play a new game, save in the first slot, then take your old save and put it in the game's save folder, you have to give the same name and replace the new save with the old one.

Reactions: verzauberung

no one here

May 15, 2017
i stopped playing a year ago when mc became mayor maybe a little after i tried loading the saves the game failed to launch properly i started a new game saved a new slot and tried to overwrite it with my old save and doesnt load any way to fic this

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
i stopped playing a year ago when mc became mayor maybe a little after i tried loading the saves the game failed to launch properly i started a new game saved a new slot and tried to overwrite it with my old save and doesnt load any way to fic this
Sorry I would really like to help you, but I can't find a solution, I hope someone can help you, sorry.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
old saves should be load-able , can you send your old save?
see if something maybe is corrpeted in the first place

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I'm definitely going to need some extra time...
Hi guys!
I'm afraid I'm still in the process of testing and bug fixing and I'm going to require several more days to finish things properly. The reason for the delay is that I once again underestimated the time it takes to tidy everything up. Furthermore I wasn't happy with parts of the story and decided to rewrite it. And lastly I need more cutscene images to make things flow properly.
If things still aren't up to snuff on Wednesday, I will release a test version for ALL Patrons (but it will be Windows only), so those of you who wish to give it a go, can try it out. This test version should be playable and largely feature complete, apart from some cutscene images (all sex scenes are complete).
The final release version will then be a few days later (likely next weekend), once I am happy with the result.
Sorry for the delay folks.
Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm definitely going to need some extra time...
Hi guys!
I'm afraid I'm still in the process of testing and bug fixing and I'm going to require several more days to finish things properly. The reason for the delay is that I once again underestimated the time it takes to tidy everything up. Furthermore I wasn't happy with parts of the story and decided to rewrite it. And lastly I need more cutscene images to make things flow properly.
If things still aren't up to snuff on Wednesday, I will release a test version for ALL Patrons (but it will be Windows only), so those of you who wish to give it a go, can try it out. This test version should be playable and largely feature complete, apart from some cutscene images (all sex scenes are complete).
The final release version will then be a few days later (likely next weekend), once I am happy with the result.
Sorry for the delay folks.
Tinkerer​
Was there an update pic? Or was it just to let us know? It's cool ether way.

Reactions: User1230
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes