TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Thank bro
Start a new game, read the intro text, now you know everything that's been released about MC's parentage.

Aside from that, the day he was born is mentioned, and it's said that one of the gods blessed his birth or him when he was born or something like that.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Oh right! Don't know if this counts as a glitch or not, but I failed the carpenter's tool retrieval quest because I ran past him before he stopped me on my way out of town once, and I only noticed him there as the screen faded for the transition. When I returned to the map, he was gone, and talking to him in his shop didn't trigger any new dialogue.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
I can see you're missing "Man Cave" you must raise the Bat Breeder's affection to full & MC should trigger this next time u put her back in the cell. To do this u must go to MC's room at TOD to pay for better rations & living space. Then u must win the orgasm mini-game a few times (u need all 3 sex frames & complete Dimestic Issues as well). The wall left of Bolon's cooking station can be clicked on to add affection so u can speed up the process. (Bolon is the ogre in the Dungeon)

EDIT: Ignore all this I just found that quest in you're log while searching it again. Now I'm stumped.
It seems that I should have missed this task!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you're missing "Mead" and "Pickyuprock" quests.
Ya know what I think you're right. Just went back through. Cant see those 2 at all. Good eye (y)

As attached
The person above is right. You're missing Mead & Pickyuprock.

Mead:
Speak to Hilde when she is horny or give her a pastry. She will say she cant have sex with everyone around. Ask Rolf about making Mead.

Pickyuprock:
To trigger this event u must have sex with Hilde once in her tent (Mead) & once at the lake when she is bathing. You'll see her with her husband & Thank who have rocks in front of them. Ask her what's going on. Use Giant's Strength potion to lift all 3 rocks & she will let u cum in her from now on.

Reactions: fengyuan

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Ya know what I think you're right. Just went back through. Cant see those 2 at all. Good eye (y)

The person above is right. You're missing Mead & Pickyuprock.

Mead:
Speak to Hilde when she is horny or give her a pastry. She will say she cant have sex with everyone around. Ask Rolf about making Mead.

Pickyuprock:
To trigger this event u must have sex with Hilde once in her tent (Mead) & once at the lake when she is bathing. You'll see her with her husband & Thank who have rocks in front of them. Ask her what's going on. Use Giant's Strength potion to lift all 3 rocks & she will let u cum in her from now on.
It seems that this is an irreparable task

ve already sent bee wine and made it with Hilde Thank you! ! !

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It seems that this is an irreparable task
Why is that? Of course its repairable (or do u mean repeatable?). If u messed up with Hilde & didnt use Phallus G. Make her horny (Special Pastry) when getting Mead or seeing her at the lake. Use the potion & she will be up to f***.

Reactions: fengyuan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I heard a rumour that familiar changes/grows somehow after leveling up enough or some other trigger occurs. Anyone willing to tell me how?
Ok not rumour but also not yet in the game. That is the up & cuming (see what I did there?) Update. Once she reaches Lvl 10 she will grow up.

But it's not in the game yet.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Why is that? Of course its repairable (or do u mean repeatable?). If u messed up with Hilde & didnt use Phallus G. Make her horny (Special Pastry) when getting Mead or seeing her at the lake. Use the potion & she will be up to f***.
Thank you for your replies, the task has been completed

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who can tell me how to trigger the 3P scene between my daughter and Victoria?
•Have Decenser Patch installed.
•Impregnate Victoria & complete "Win Back Victoria".
•Activate "Waystones Part-2" & have you're daughter with u.
•Make sure she is horny. Check in you're room in the house at evening. (Dont have sex with her for a few days, go between floors to see if she triggers. May take a few tries)

LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
I have the feeling that, at some point in the game, there's going to be a battle between the Qetesh believers and Nergal's followers, and I can't wait to see how MC will deal with that.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes