fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
There are 98 (registered) quests in the game so far. 17 Main & 81 Side. There are some quests that are supposed to be there but rant in the quest log yet (examples being: Size Matters!, Sacred Water & Peeping Tom)
2.33V So far, I only have 96 secondary tasks, how can I get the extra 2 tasks

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
2.33V So far, I only have 96 secondary tasks, how can I get the extra 2 tasks
Not sure without knowing what u have done... I mean I can mabey send u a list of missions & if u spot what u haven't done I'll tell u how to get them. I wont add Mains cos I'm gonna assume u r up to date with them. Unless u know what 2 you're missing?

Reactions: fengyuan

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
if you really searched, you'd find out that there's an update scheduled for this sunday. :D
as of pregnancies, here's a list from discord
So I did one this thread only search, and it didn't come up, but one of the main reasons I posted the question was also because of how impossible this game is to find with f95's search. You have to sort through at least 1.75 pages of request posts and mod listings for it before you can find this thread.

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So I did one this thread only search, and it didn't come up, but one of the main reasons I posted the question was also because of how impossible this game is to find with f95's search. You have to sort through at least 1.75 pages of request posts and mod listings for it before you can find this thread.
sorry, was trying to be funny... as of the potions... they last for 24 hours,so don't worry about wasting them

Sep 20, 2020
Does this contain maledom scenes? I have played this for quite a few hours and most of the content is femdom - Frida (calls me pet) Ervei(calls me slave),Victoria(calls me toy). I'm not really into that but I continued playing because it had the maledom tag and the only thing I found is trapping that bat breeder in the dungeon, but it can hardly be considered maledom. So I wanna know that is there any maledom content in this game (like instead of being called slave by someone, I want to call some gal my slave,toy,pet or whatever, I want a power dynamic, spanking). Please someone tell me

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Not sure without knowing what u have done... I mean I can mabey send u a list of missions & if u spot what u haven't done I'll tell u how to get them. I wont add Mains cos I'm gonna assume u r up to date with them. Unless u know what 2 you're missing?
As attached

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Does this contain maledom scenes? I have played this for quite a few hours and most of the content is femdom - Frida (calls me pet) Ervei(calls me slave),Victoria(calls me toy). I'm not really into that but I continued playing because it had the maledom tag and the only thing I found is trapping that bat breeder in the dungeon, but it can hardly be considered maledom. So I wanna know that is there any maledom content in this game (like instead of being called slave by someone, I want to call some gal my slave,toy,pet or whatever, I want a power dynamic, spanking). Please someone tell me
without spoiling anything, Victoria has what you seek, once she gets pregnant, the goblin captive is pure male dom, the vampires once you rescue them and defeat their master, Oksana if you corrupt her gets quite obedient, Rosy calls you her giant...
As attached
you're missing "goblin girl"," size matters" and "forest temptress" (maghda is pregnant and you need to sneak past Dolph

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There are 98 (registered) quests in the game so far. 17 Main & 81 Side. There are some quests that are supposed to be there but rant in the quest log yet (examples being: Size Matters!, Sacred Water & Peeping Tom)
Well it's also 97 if you picked the non-NTR option during Mia's quests & didn't let the werewolf bang her, which resulted in the quest of hunting the werewolf completely closed off.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
without spoiling anything, Victoria has what you seek, once she gets pregnant, the goblin captive is pure male dom, the vampires once you rescue them and defeat their master, Oksana if you corrupt her gets quite obedient, Rosy calls you her giant...

you're missing "goblin girl"," size matters" and "forest temptress" (maghda is pregnant and you need to sneak past Dolph
Did Oksana leave the plot after the vampire boss mission?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As attached
I can see you're missing "Man Cave" you must raise the Bat Breeder's affection to full & MC should trigger this next time u put her back in the cell. To do this u must go to MC's room at TOD to pay for better rations & living space. Then u must win the orgasm mini-game a few times (u need all 3 sex frames & complete Dimestic Issues as well). The wall left of Bolon's cooking station can be clicked on to add affection so u can speed up the process. (Bolon is the ogre in the Dungeon)

EDIT: Ignore all this I just found that quest in you're log while searching it again. Now I'm stumped.

Did Oksana leave the plot after the vampire boss mission?
Yes & no. If u told the truth she has left permanently. If u lied she has left, for now. She may be returning in the next update. It is my theory she will joint the Temple but we will see when Tink releases next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: fengyuan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Size Matters isnt registered yet so that dosent count towards the number, by "Forest Temptress" do you actualy mean Quality Time With Maghda? Cos that is the quests name (he has that one), & he does have Goblin Girl.

I can see he is missing "Man Cave" but not sure which other he is missing.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This honestly is the most important part cuz I don't mind waiting for another couple of days if it means Tink will fix all of the freezing animations in 2.33.
issue is that Tinkerer himself doenst have any issues with the animated scenes, neither do I. sofar who test for him also guess dont have issues otherwise he would also had said it.

its very to the person and its pc who has issues and who hasnt. so always will be a sort of hard to balance/fix aspect of the game itself. keep in mind he knows some has issues so he keeps trying to fix it but not to break other things in the process

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes