nomad bug

Mar 20, 2019
I have the feeling that, at some point in the game, there's going to be a battle between the Qetesh believers and Nergal's followers, and I can't wait to see how MC will deal with that.
My personal hope is what MC will fuck Qetesh at some point and conquer her with the power of his dick. And his demonic daughter will give birth to Nergal, but in a girl body, and MC will use same strategy vs him.

Divine peace made real by dick!

P.S. Test version someone plz :3

Reactions: User1230

arcalite

May 30, 2017
About to start this game for the xxx time, has anyone made a mod to speed up the grinding yet? Have all items x99 type shit?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I heard a rumour that familiar changes/grows somehow after leveling up enough or some other trigger occurs. Anyone willing to tell me how?
Ok not rumour but also not yet in the game. That is the up & cuming (see what I did there?) Update. Once she reaches Lvl 10 she will grow up.

But it's not in the game yet.
in the update. the imp seeing MC have sex gets more and more jealous till she transforms (you need to have sex 3 times). she reverts to a level 1 charcter at first she can't maintein the form for longer but Erevi tells of a way to keep her transformation permanent making a special outfit she can stay as an adult, Erevi also points up that the imps often adapst to their master's desires) the imp has to be re-leveled, but can equip small weapons, cloth armor and a shield, at level 5 the evolved imp learns Fire, a 4 mana spell that does 25-30 damage

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, test version of this game usually doesn't have the full content. It's for bugfixing. Anyways, wait for couple days so you can play the full version.

Reactions: fengyuan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I'm really hoping that the purifyers busting up Waystones was just part of a quest, cos if that's gonna be a thing in later updates. Just random Zealots smashing my travel points then I'm gonna have t o insist we get a quest where we blow up there Churches lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest: Transformation find ??? HELP
Raise Familiar to Lvl 10. Then have sex with girls 3 times while Familiar is in party. Then go to a forested area (any will do but I would probs go Northen or Goblin Forest).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes