DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wont actualy get a chance to play this for a few days. Just checking. Does Erevi actualy give birth to proper children yet, or are they still place holders?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The game finally got over 3k a month and it's definitely well deserved. For fucks sake, this is the only game where huge natural udders, massive areola and impregnation are centerpieces of it.

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
. Tinkerer is the only quality dev who has such low tiers that actually give patrons something. 99,99% of others give you absolutely nothing for such amounts. And considering that the updates are once every 3 months it's really not a big amount, even for people living in poorer countries.
really 1 $=80 rupees or 1000 African currency, forget debit cards fraud .lastly a person earn 1o dollar and give 1,what he eat??

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The game finally got over 3k a month and it's definitely well deserved. For fucks sake, this is the only game where huge natural udders, massive areola and impregnation are centerpieces of it.
And giantess content that isn't extreme femdom I swear finding content like that is like finding a unicorn

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I wont actualy get a chance to play this for a few days. Just checking. Does Erevi actualy give birth to proper children yet, or are they still place holders?
Speaking of proper children, does she give birth properly yet lol? In 2.33, the game still use the red demon baby (which is suppose to be your demon daughter, but the rest looks human) when you speak to her after she gave birth.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
How in the actual fuck do you get the familiar to lv10? Shit legit takes an eternity to farm kek
Be strong enough till you can one hit kill bears and its a breeze to take the familiar to lvl 10
Try overpass from Frida to Tower for dark Goblins, caves for bats and spiders.

These should help you get her to 10.
did you know that once she evolves, her level drops to 1 and she levels up again?
on the bright side, some info from Tinkerer at level 5 she learns Fire, at level 10 Divine Shield, and at level 15 lightning bolt on the bright side a level 8 evolved imp can withstand 3 strikes from the bandit, and her Fire spell does 30 damage for only 4 MP

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how can i do victoria get pregnant, i already give her black suit when he collect the house rent fee? Any tip???

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how can i do victoria get pregnant, i already give her black suit when he collect the house rent fee? Any tip???
Make sure u have potion of Barreness & Fertility in you're inventory. You'll have the options:
•Drink Barreness
•Drink Fertility
•Dont Drink

Drink the Fertility. It's a 50/50 chance she gets preg so save just before u meet her. After 5 days walk out the house door. If she is preg she should show up to scold u.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Make sure u have potion of Barreness & Fertility in you're inventory. You'll have the options:
•Drink Barreness
•Drink Fertility
•Dont Drink

Drink the Fertility. It's a 50/50 chance she gets preg so save just before u meet her. After 5 days walk out the house door. If she is preg she should show up to scold u.
ok mate i will try that

WATER FAT

Mar 19, 2020
i have money,but i not have payment for this game ,please join steam,i can shut up and take my money:whistle:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have a full save from 2.33? all my save data as well as half the games file are gone from the folder.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes