anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
And the freezing animations are still there sadly, looks like all of them are still in there.

Yup it's definitely a test version alright, at least it came unpacked so it loaded much faster than 2.33.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
considering the amount of girls you need to keep track of and some of them get rather uppity about you not spending time with them the ledger needs an additional section to keep track of who you need to sleep with next to keep them happy, their pregnancy status, and which are at their child cap

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like it more as RPGM ( even with repetitive and shallow combat), it gives it more a sense of "game", adventure.
Only thing I really want to see is far more save game options and being able to name them. This game has some really fun, interesting quests/moments and this would keep it more organized, easier to track your progress.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I am reading Walkthrough v.2.41. The first quest is Transformation. Does anyone know, what or who "familiar" is?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
considering the amount of girls you need to keep track of and some of them get rather uppity about you not spending time with them the ledger needs an additional section to keep track of who you need to sleep with next to keep them happy, their pregnancy status, and which are at their child cap
cap is mostly how many beds you see around the girl/house

also the power of vampires is made to make that life easyer, but need some progress to get it.
but dont think tinkerer had the plan to keep very girl
I am reading Walkthrough v.2.41. The first quest is Transformation. Does anyone know, what or who "familiar" is?
the red imp/monster you get as reword after dealing with the spider problem in the Tower

is the test version v2.40 in OP packed/encrypted into one large file "Game.exe"?
or could i use it to play on my Linux?
Test version is only for windows, and its larger due he wanted to put it out so people can test some of the things
normaly he compress it when he is finished

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
is the test version v2.40 in OP packed/encrypted into one large file "Game.exe"?
or could i use it to play on my Linux?

minimajk2115

Nov 23, 2017
Hello guys i have question. When im doing quest "Waystones Part 2" and parting with daughter there is some more scenes? or only this one after quit cloth shop?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes