Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, does save files from 2.33 work for 2.40? Or this is one of those games you need to start a new game every time? I didnt play too much this game, so, if it is one of those, im gonna wait for 2.40 estable.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys, does save files from 2.33 work for 2.40? Or this is one of those games you need to start a new game every time? I didnt play too much this game, so, if it is one of those, im gonna wait for 2.40 estable.
worked for me, and in the case if it doesnt all you have to do is begin a game creat saves, then replace them by your old saves

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It should work. Should still work event when you jump one or two versions.

Edit: I will just copy the whole save folder into new version full installation. For update only, saves should still be there.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yes old saves work, keep in mind that the Global file sees the saves slots
so if you dont copy that over, the game doesnt see save files

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Seems I found/have a bug: since the update when I have training sex with the redhead vampire (forgot her name) there is one in 3 or so chance the game hangs: the animation and game just freeze.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am reading Walkthrough v.2.41. The first quest is Transformation. Does anyone know, what or who "familiar" is?
Complete "Creepy Crawlies" & u are gifted the Familiar by Nergal. Shes an imp that acts as a prominent party member (most the time)

Reactions: Alexis_1

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
But you can make it by saveedit
Param set #53 (Familiar)
Even if i don't have the name number, i still have the line familiar. But if i'm not mistaken, you can just change the combat stats with those stats. Do you know where the code line is for the familiar lvl ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes