dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Can Anyone provide a complete save including all missions done up to 2.33? A Full Save Please.
Here you go. There are my save files. All quests done (in quest log some are still - these save files are from even before questlog was really a thing so some quests are still registered as in progress but were really done a long time ago and it does not have any impact on the gameplay) with saves from many different versions (completed) till the newest one (2.33).

Level 41, all things 99, all possible females to max. number of children, no save file editor ever used.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
Here you go. There are my save files. All quests done (in quest log some are still - these save files are from even before questlog was really a thing so some quests are still registered as in progress but were really done a long time ago and it does not have any impact on the gameplay) with saves from many different versions (completed) till the newest one (2.33).

Level 41, all things 99, all possible females to max. number of children, no save file editor ever used.
thx man u help me 2 alot.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019

Thanks man.
You didn't get the old quests fixed I see

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Shakala is invisible for me I looked it up and it's a common issue I'm trying to finish her first hunt but can't talk to Shakala because she's invisible I don't know where she is has anyone fixed this issue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Shakala is invisible for me I looked it up and it's a common issue I'm trying to finish her first hunt but can't talk to Shakala because she's invisible I don't know where she is has anyone fixed this issue
talk to the knight on the edge of the goblin camp to reset the quest

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I know this was asked before, but I didn't see an answer that gave enough explanation for me. (And I won't look through all 22406 comments... xd
How much ntr is in this game? (Be it that the player cucks someone or vice versa.) I don't mind spoilers... I'd like to know how many are there and how "tame" is it. If someone answers: Thank you in advance!

Reactions: FunFuntomes

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Theoretically, it was 99 in fact; though unless a very new fix, only 98 are available in fact, as the 'Size Matters!' one is buggy and is never raised in the game quest list.

Which gives 103 (102 in fact) quest for the version 2.40.

See : https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-40-test-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936
Well 97 is also correct if he picked the non-NTR route with Mia & didn’t let the werewolf banged her, which will close off the quest of killing the werewolf.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I know this was asked before, but I didn't see an answer that gave enough explanation for me. (And I won't look through all 22406 comments... xd
How much ntr is in this game? (Be it that the player cucks someone or vice versa.) I don't mind spoilers... I'd like to know how many are there and how "tame" is it. If someone answers: Thank you in advance!
there's plenty of netori, 1 scene where MC and a girl roleplay redriding hood but MC has probelems with th dsguise and in the meanwhile a real werewolf steps in (avoidable) a gangbang sharing scene and in the end the girl shouts that MC's cock is the best and she wants only that (you can opt out of that and it doesn't happen MC just solos the girl), a 3 some with a priestess of a sex cult and a giant (you can say no to that) plus few scenes where some creature is trying to make a move on a girl but you can simply kill it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Depends. R u asking about true NTR or broud NTR? As of this update all sharing/cuck scenes are completly optional. But heres the list that people bitch about the most:
-Mia= u r cucked by a Werewolf but Mia thinks its u. Completly optional (if u go "No Cuck" u lose access to the Werewolf Hunt sidequest)
-Ziva= u can let the giant, Grug, f*** her or u can fight him. Later theres 3some with Ziva & Grug but now its optional.
-Shakala= Goblins gangbang her on wedding. Now u can refuse this.

Others that r not NTR but still bug peopel:
-Beth "milks" Samson the horse for his seed so she can sell it.
-Victoria was married to the mayor & cheating with MC.
-Gwynneth is a prostitute & MC has pay her ti distract men during 2 quests.
-Hilde is married to the clan Chief of the giants.
-MC is cucking Thomas with his with Jenny.
-Those who r into Maghda (ogress) hate Dolf as well lol.
Molestation Scenes:
-Mia is about to be molested by 2 goblins. U can watch or save here.
-Caleah is being r***** by an orc. U can watch the whole scene or intervene.

Hope this helps

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes