M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I am level 16 and have HUGE problems defeating the vampire master. I have the necessary items, but after he transforms he makes with his double attack way to much damage to hold up long. I need constant healing and make only somewhat more damage than he heals himself.

This fight is way to hard and breaks the game for me. Unless I am missing something here......
first thing is Oskana still alive? due if she died before fighting him, she remeans dead
secondly use the crossbow on her to stop the vampire master from transforming

Goodluck

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Focus on having good equipament at first,sleep well and evolve when you manage to secure a way to earn money steadly to afford good equipment and potions to manage a better survival chance in longer adventures

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
first thing is Oskana still alive? due if she died before fighting him, she remeans dead

Goodluck
Dunno how people are still having problems with that guy,i'm pretty sure i managed to beat him at lvl 14 and he werent as nearly as annoying as the Giant in the Temple or Vixenatrix

Kane100

May 25, 2017

Goodluck
Thanks, yes Oksana is alive and after using the crossbow to block the transformation it was no problem. Didn't get the trick with the crossbow before.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am level 16 and have HUGE problems defeating the vampire master. I have the necessary items, but after he transforms he makes with his double attack way to much damage to hold up long. I need constant healing and make only somewhat more damage than he heals himself.

This fight is way to hard and breaks the game for me. Unless I am missing something here......
Make sure both u & Oksana have a Shard Ring equipped.

Then ether equipt or have Oksana equipt the crossbow (if u made Shard bolts they are instantly added) so when whoever has the crossbow attacks it will STOP the transformation. This skips the bat-monster phase & jumps to the final confrontation.

If u haven't got the bolt shards for the crossbow then u were supposed to make them at the Forge with the rings. (A crossbow will be instantly added to you're invetory).

Now go kill a vampire

EDIT: Wrote this before seeing you're reply above lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i foung missing image when i met a ghost in qetesh temple
Yeah another person had the same thing. They put images up &, I think it was FunFuntomes, said that Tinkerer said "it will make sense in the next update". The missing image is because it's a TEST hopfully with the proper release we at least get the image for better clarification.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thats what i like about Tinkerer,MC explores,reaches new places,meet or find something that looks like a female exemplar of that thing,he them proceed to find a way to fuck them...considering the familiar and the other minor creatures that now have a bigger part on the game,i wont be surprised if we actually manage to find and tame a female of that gator monster we found on the Swamps

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Althought i'm more worried about the orcs,black goblins and the elfs to be added to the list of ventures

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Althought i'm more worried about the orcs,black goblins and the elfs to be added to the list of ventures
Personally I want to go to the Elven Lands (kinda). I think when Liandra's parents find out she is preg, she & MC should be taken to an Elven Outpost nearby with a Portal Gate (think stargate series) that takes them into the High Council Building in the Citadel of Elf Lands. Basically the portal would act as a glorified door into a building. MC cant leave but it's a big building (like Parlament for elves) then he can meet new Elf babes like Liandra's mum, for example ;).

The Black & Cave Goblin chiefs need to be stamped out so we can take there girls for our Kingdom :sneaky:.

An orc would be nice. Lots of dudes want some super muscled beast... I would rather a more sleek, athletic orc girl. Like Zahrla (is that her name) from the Raid Shadiw Legends trailers.

The taming of a gater might be a bit out there for MC but who knows lol :ROFLMAO:

I am curious. If it IS a ghost girl in the Temple... how the f*** will MC have sex/impregnate a disembodied spirit lol

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if you download the test and in the walkthrough said you need to be 10 and show 3 scenes in the open or woods to see what the imp want to evolve
Does the women u have sex with change the Familiars transformation? I read that Tink was gonna give the option of smaller or larger breasts.

Is it like have sex 3 time with small breasted girls u get small breasted imp & 3 times with big breasted for the big boobs? Or is it a case of u can choose later or change it at you're leisure at any time? Cos I prefer smaller breasts so I'd rather know if its decided by other factors. Thanks. :)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does the women u have sex with change the Familiars transformation? I read that Tink was gonna give the option of smaller or larger breasts.

Is it like have sex 3 time with small breasted girls u get small breasted imp & 3 times with big breasted for the big boobs? Or is it a case of u can choose later or change it at you're leisure at any time? Cos I prefer smaller breasts so I'd rather know if its decided by other factors. Thanks. :)
nope its later build in option AND change-able aswell anytime ( at the desk in the tower)

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes