*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Mia- 4 days before anger
Rosy- 4 days before anger
Victoria- 4 days before anger
Frida- 5 days before anger
thats helpful when you first bring them into your 'harem' but when youve played past their stories for ingame weeks but what about after 5-8 save's? im loading the save after a few days i dont know the amount of days left, i havent kept track while im doing irl work.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
COMPRESSED please? :)
There's probably one compression request every page.

It's a TEST version. People probably don't want to waste their time and resources to make a compress full of bugs then have to hear people complain about it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just to make sure, is it possible to get that thing from Rosy’s boyfriend if you’re already completed the quest where you go in the dragon cave? I skipped it cause I don’t really care about her, but I’d like to know if I locked myself out of her questline completely.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thats helpful when you first bring them into your 'harem' but when youve played past their stories for ingame weeks but what about after 5-8 save's? im loading the save after a few days i dont know the amount of days left, i havent kept track while im doing irl work.
Easiest thing for me is to not threat to badley on it. Once you have the Blood Potions u just Awe all 4 women in 1 day then sleep in each house in this order.
-Mia
-Victoria
-Rosy
-Frida

If you know the order then next time u play. If u wake in one of those beds then u know who's home to sleep in next. That's my system.

Reactions: Regardie

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just to make sure, is it possible to get that thing from Rosy’s boyfriend if you’re already completed the quest where you go in the dragon cave? I skipped it cause I don’t really care about her, but I’d like to know if I locked myself out of her questline completely.
Well u need to get the key & that area locks
I think if u ask Oliver about the bunt patch & beast again then u reset you're meeting with Vixenatrix so u can do it again BUT I have no idea how this affects you're game in the long run.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Jesus Christ, why does this game have to be so goddamn difficult? Around an hour into this and absolutely every enemy just destroys you. Don't even know where to go or what to do.
As i mentioned a few pages back, the MC has garbage stats even when his level is in the 40 range (they're still at double digits & less than 30).

Majority of other RPGM MCs on the same level can probably whoop this guy's ass unarmed lol.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue where Adaobi won't get pregnant? The other two vampire girls do no problem.
It’s only 25% chance, so even if you do it a couple times, there’s a chance it won’t work. IDK if there is a bug, but in the meantime, I’d say keep at it.

Reactions: inkysquid

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As i mentioned a few pages back, the MC has garbage stats even when his level is in the 40 range (they're still at double digits & less than 30).

Majority of other RPGM MCs on the same level can probably whoop this guy's ass unarmed lol.
Bad stats and no access to better equipment.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
no access to better equipment.
We only have a single blacksmith in the village & he doesn't seems to do any trading from outside of that village so the barebone equipment is understandable.

Although im quite surprise the MC has been through so many different locations but couldnt get a single ancient or mythical artifact/weapon that could make him stronger (the vampire blood potion doesnt count cuz there's nothing ancient or mythical about it, also the buffs are only temporary).

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone know how to access the 3rd sex scene of the evolved familiar? I've seen and can do the ones at any bed and when she randomly gets horny in the forests but can't seem to find the trigger or location to do the 3rd one. Also is she pregnant indefinitely for anyone else too?

I mean it's probably all due to this version being a test. Just curious if it's cause of it being a test or I've fucked up my save and can't access those scenes.

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
So I downloaded the Test version, problem is I can't have sex with Everi's Daughter and the Spider Queen in the cave now. Is this just a 2.33 to 2.4 save error?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Where is the best place to level up the familiar? I imagine the swamp?
spider caves, you get lots of exp for relatively easy enemies.
majority of those RPGM you also have to hit a level 1 mob for 1k damage before it dies, plus you have a ton of useless skills no one uses
Anyone know how to access the 3rd sex scene of the evolved familiar? I've seen and can do the ones at any bed and when she randomly gets horny in the forests but can't seem to find the trigger or location to do the 3rd one. Also is she pregnant indefinitely for anyone else too?
the third scene happens when you go to sleep and the imp is horny....

Reactions: Layfon
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes