JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
excuse me , its victoria quest already change , why the guard come to me to tax not victoria , i start new game

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I found several problems in this version, even if we talk about the test version :)
- I can no longer interact with Alice when she needs to be punished for messing up during her chores. There is no more image, Alice simply gets up and starts moving randomly again.
- I can't get Alice (again) and Ziva pregnant.
- During the ceremony in the temple if I choose to start with Alice and then select Ziva, her animations freeze the game.
- In the corridor of the MC room (in the temple) a ghost appears every now and then, after which a black screen appears where it says NO IMAGE AVAILABLE. The ghost disappears, MC says something and it all ends there.

Then, for several updates, many missions remain in the menu without resolving, even though they have already been done:
1. Build your daughter a crib
2. A date with Beth
3. The Goblin girl
4. Rescue the puppies
5. Fix the lock
6. A garden for Frida
7. Intervention

Now some questions:
- Honestly it's been a long time and I don't even remember where to find the evolved familiar, any help?
- I don't remember, is it possible to get Jenny pregnant? because I tried it about thirty times but nothing changes. (with super fertility potion)

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
I found several problems in this version, even if we talk about the test version :)
- I can no longer interact with Alice when she needs to be punished for messing up during her chores. There is no more image, Alice simply gets up and starts moving randomly again.
- During the ceremony in the temple if I choose to start with Alice and then select Ziva, her animations freeze the game.
- In the corridor of the MC room (in the temple) a ghost appears every now and then, after which a black screen appears where it says NO IMAGE AVAILABLE. The ghost disappears, MC says something and it all ends there.

Then, for several updates, many missions remain in the menu without resolving, even though they have already been done:
1. Build your daughter a crib
2. A date with Beth
3. The Goblin girl
4. Rescue the puppies
5. Fix the lock
6. A garden for Frida
7. Intervention

Now some questions:
- Honestly it's been a long time and I don't even remember where to find the evolved familiar, any help?
- I don't remember, is it possible to get Jenny pregnant? because I tried it about thirty times but nothing changes. (with super fertility potion)
Alice's obedience has been reset. She has to be punished at right moments again to a certain point. I think Tinkerer hasn't made the non-pregnant punishment scenesyet, which is why nothing happens.
Once Alice 'asks' to be punished she's at the right point again and then you can have sex with her in Mass, just like Caleah and Ziva.

Ziva can get pregnant, you need the right potion and just keep trying.

The ghost is part of the next update, the image is still being produced by Tinkerer so that part will be in this version (the non test v), but the follow up of the story will not be in yet.

Freezing animation has to do with the TEST version, a lot of people are experiencing these issues. Just save regularly. For me, a freezing animation ususally works the 2nd time I try it. There's just a random chance an animation freezes.

The quests are a reoccuring theme, but nothing to really worry about.

Reactions: Sihy

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
she doesn't have non-pregnant version, that will certainly come with the temple update
you need the enhanced fertility potion for both.
In the corridor of the MC room (in the temple) a ghost appears every now and then, after which a black screen appears where it says NO IMAGE AVAILABLE. The ghost disappears, MC says something and it all ends there.
the ghost is a character that will be revealed sooonish, Tinkerer when asked for info said " she's female, that eleminates 50% of possibilities"

Reactions: Sihy

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
1. Honestly it's been a long time and I don't even remember where to find the evolved familiar, any help?
2. I don't remember, is it possible to get Jenny pregnant? because I tried it about thirty times but nothing changes. (with super fertility potion)

Any help for these 2 questions? :)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
1. Honestly it's been a long time and I don't even remember where to find the evolved familiar, any help?
2. I don't remember, is it possible to get Jenny pregnant? because I tried it about thirty times but nothing changes. (with super fertility potion)

You need to first make the baby familiar reach level 10 then she will evolve, think you need to sleep at the castle

For Jenny problem I think its bad RNG, there's a certain percentage that she will get pregnant like with the vampire ladies even with the super fertility potion.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
How do you get the bait to finish to ogre part i have gone all the way back to swamp with whats her name to see her village but nothing happens

AquaScorpio

Jan 7, 2021

You have to give real potion to Jenny's husband and also have coitus with her using super fertility potion. Then she will get pregnant faster.

Does anyone have latest save file for version 2.33

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do you get the bait to finish to ogre part i have gone all the way back to swamp with whats her name to see her village but nothing happens
If you're pre-preg Maghda buy a sheep from the Farmer.

If Maghda is preg. Speak with Caleah (Swamp Elf) about a trap. Speak with her again to ask if she will be Bait. Then ask ether; Liandra, Erevi or Gwennyth to be bait. After they refuse, speak with Edgar about a costume in you're size & get a wig from Jenny.

You're gonna be the bait.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
how does the ntr work in this game?
there are scenes where some creatures try to iuse the girls.but they don't like it, you can also kill the creatures and nothing happens
I managed to reach lvl 10 with the baby familiar but nothing happened....
you need to have sex with someone 3 times, somewhere the imp doesn't hide, I suggest Erevi, someone else in the tower and someone in town.

Dawg_Dawg

Jun 16, 2021
there are scenes where some creatures try to iuse the girls.but they don't like it, you can also kill the creatures and nothing happens

you need to have sex with someone 3 times, somewhere the imp doesn't hide, I suggest Erevi, someone else in the tower and someone in town.
thak you very much

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017

Leave and enter a forested area a couple of times and/or sleep in a bed where she does not dissappear. (Your own house, Erevi's castle etc.)
I tried both ways, and nothing, a message appears from the familiar, 2 "no image" screens and nothing, still the creature is the same.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I tried both ways, and nothing, a message appears from the familiar, 2 "no image" screens and nothing, still the creature is the same.
Did she reset levels? I'm pretty sure she transforms in that missing scene then resets to lv1. Then go speak with Erevi

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes