DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when you travel with the familiar Reanna and Shakala comment on her, Reanna asks if she could snack on her, Shakala thinks she's too weak to breed strong warriors
Are they the only ones who react to her or will more do so? That is interesting.

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know when we can expect the full release of this version? How long it normally takes from release of test version till full release.

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
(on Mac, saving doesn't work)
I made it pretty far but then I died cause of the fire test god damn it... well time to do everything aaaaalllll over again some other day.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
(on Mac, saving doesn't work)
I made it pretty far but then I died cause of the fire test god damn it... well time to do everything aaaaalllll over again some other day.
game doenst work on mac IOS, the base the RPGmaker doesnt work due the way the game is made, so its broken before you start

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
If you're pre-preg Maghda buy a sheep from the Farmer.

If Maghda is preg. Speak with Caleah (Swamp Elf) about a trap. Speak with her again to ask if she will be Bait. Then ask ether; Liandra, Erevi or Gwennyth to be bait. After they refuse, speak with Edgar about a costume in you're size & get a wig from Jenny.

You're gonna be the bait.
i cant even talk with her about bait at all when i did talk with her she wanted to go back to her village a second time after i already went the first time

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
If you're pre-preg Maghda buy a sheep from the Farmer.

If Maghda is preg. Speak with Caleah (Swamp Elf) about a trap. Speak with her again to ask if she will be Bait. Then ask ether; Liandra, Erevi or Gwennyth to be bait. After they refuse, speak with Edgar about a costume in you're size & get a wig from Jenny.

You're gonna be the bait.
You can actually skip asking everyone to be bait and go straight to the clothes shop to prepare yourself the moment Caleah talks about you needing a bait.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
anyway to cheat stats?? I want to skip all the grinding leveling up part. I change the attack and defense value using savededitonline but it doesnt work

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
anyway to cheat stats?? I want to skip all the grinding leveling up part. I change the attack and defense value using savededitonline but it doesnt work
saveedit doesn't change your level, only your stats, so you still have to grind for level. Although it makes it easier since you can one shot cave mobs with lightning bolt

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes