anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
saveedit doesn't change your level, only your stats, so you still have to grind for level. Although it makes it easier since you can one shot cave mobs with lightning bolt
You can change his level but you have to unpack the file.

After unpacked, go down to the exp section & change it to over 500000, that should get him to level 99.

When you get back into the game & he isnt at 99 immediately, you'll have to do something that can gain exp & he'll be 99 afterwards.

reaper_gfx

Apr 20, 2020
Just to confirm something. once the familar is level 10 it wants to evolve but my game just gets no image available and wont progress any further. or is there a way to continue ?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Just to confirm something. once the familar is level 10 it wants to evolve but my game just gets no image available and wont progress any further. or is there a way to continue ?
yes, you must make her jealous 3 times then walk through a forested area, goblin forest will do nicely

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, as for the 'Size Matters!" quest, the new "Mass For The Pious" quest never appears in the game quest list.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
In V2.40 I can't wake Mia up at night to have sex anymore.
I can't ask GoblinDoughter about sex while she's in the cave anymore, and I can't have sex with her and her mother anymore.
Is there a reason this was changed?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
In V2.40 I can't wake Mia up at night to have sex anymore.
I can't ask GoblinDoughter about sex while she's in the cave anymore, and I can't have sex with her and her mother anymore.
Is there a reason this was changed?
Is Mia pregnant? Her night option only available when she's pregnant.

As for the goblin daughter, she always give you a cue on whether or not she wanna have sex on that day. Did you read her dialogue?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Apparently, as for the 'Size Matters!" quest, the new "Mass For The Pious" quest never appears in the game quest list.
On the walkthrough theres only 3 quests. "Transformation", "Troublesome Zealots" & "Mother & Child In Distress".

I haven't seen "Mass For The Pious". Are u sure that's a quest?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Is Mia pregnant? Her night option only available when she's pregnant.

As for the goblin daughter, she always give you a cue on whether or not she wanna have sex on that day. Did you read her dialogue?
Mia couldn´t be pregnant anymore. This explains it :D

In the cave, there is still no dialog anymore with the GoblinDaughter. Just outside in her village in front of the tent. There is everything normal, but not in the cave.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
On the walkthrough theres only 3 quests. "Transformation", "Troublesome Zealots" & "Mother & Child In Distress".

I haven't seen "Mass For The Pious". Are u sure that's a quest?
You are quite right, indeed: it's not in the walkthrough.

But it's present in the game data (see: \www\js\plugins.js: it's quest 100).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes