DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So in this update the Prietesses can get pregnant. Now Ziva wheres the crown that connects her to Qetesh during mass (a time when MC is f***king both 1 of the women & Qetesh through proxy). I really want an angelic counterpart to the Succubus to be born through this... she dosent have to be a TRUE angel she could be a Nephilim or Cupid/Erots or a Houri. I just think it would be hot AF lol. Also mabey the 2 half-sister would work with there daddy instead of fighting ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well with the new update my imp outies when I enter the Giants Camp. Never did that before. Was gonna use Hilde to make her jealous. That's gone out the window now lol. Mabey too many big folk? Shes fine with Frida.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well with the new update my imp outies when I enter the Giants Camp. Never did that before. Was gonna use Hilde to make her jealous. That's gone out the window now lol. Mabey too many big folk? Shes fine with Frida.
Remember when the MC has Frida or Hilde in the party (during Frida’s 1st birth & during Hilde’s wedding) & they freaked the fuck out whenever the MC tried to shorten his trip by using fast travel gateways (cuz they afraid demons may come out)?

They probably put up runes (by they I meant Tink) around their camp to prevent demons from entering & the imp is (kind of) a demon.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Remember when the MC has Frida or Hilde in the party (during Frida’s 1st birth & during Hilde’s wedding) & they freaked the fuck out whenever the MC tried to shorten his trip by using fast travel gateways (cuz they afraid demons may come out)?

They probably put up runes (by they I meant Tink) around their camp to prevent demons from entering & the imp is (kind of) a demon.
Mabey. But wouldn't Frida do the same for her home?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Mabey. But wouldn't Frida do the same for her home?
Who knows, Tink either forgot or probably didn't think that far ahead.

Or maybe the runes in Frida's house isn't as strong cuz there's no god totem in her house like the one in the giant camp (the same totem we have to get back during Hilde's wedding).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who knows, Tink either forgot or probably didn't think that far ahead.

Or maybe the runes in Frida's house isn't as strong cuz there's no god totem in her house like the one in the giant camp (the same totem we have to get back during Hilde's wedding).
Well she also wont go near the ogres. So could be a case of she fears all those big superstitious people or mabey the presence of the totem? Mabey she senses another deity.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know the way this update talks about Familiars the more it's difficult to understand if Imps are demons or not...

Also the fact Bolon is a familiar means hes not a true ogre. This is really wierd lol, but explains why he looks so different from Dolf & Maghda (I geuss a ret-con because he looks closer to there original butt-ugly renders before they go an upgrade in looks- still ugly but not as bad as before lol)

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, after downloading the new version [v2.40 Test] I play "hang" on animations ... not always and not at all, but most often on 2 ... with Beth in the stable and BB on the sofa ... and usually when I'm not using the potion for fertilization. Am I doing something wrong ??? Sorry for my english (google translate).

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
Ya know the way this update talks about Familiars the more it's difficult to understand if Imps are demons or not...

Also the fact Bolon is a familiar means hes not a true ogre. This is really wierd lol, but explains why he looks so different from Dolf & Maghda (I geuss a ret-con because he looks closer to there original butt-ugly renders before they go an upgrade in looks- still ugly but not as bad as before lol)
I think this has set up the Qeteshians and Nergalites. The imp will stay around Nergalites, which means the giants and ogres will probably favor Qetesh (or at least not favor Nergal). Around 'enemies' the imp dissappears, like in the temple and several human homes.

GeeBee58

Jul 19, 2018
In a rebellious tribe quest I have ticked off Speak to Shakala and Lead a Raiding Party but cannot Search the Camp. The entry is no longer there to the camp. I've looked everywhere in the goblin valley. Where's the camp anyone.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes