pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I got like 20+ eggs. 2000+ gold. I crafted the medallion but it's not appearing in my inventory & Edgar wont craft the costume :(
May be another bug ...

Are you sure you've not already got the outfit for your familiar ? Because AFAIR, she won't wear automatically: you'll have to return to Erevi's tower in your room in order to make her use it.

This is the only remaining thing I could think of (except a bug).

*** Edit ***
If it's really a bug, you can still edit your save file of course: the crystal medallion is the item with id 174.

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
I'm getting sick and tired of the bugs and or glitches. Seriously I love this game but I hate how it gets ruined by the bugs and every time I have to grind from the start again.

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can report bugs/glitches/malfunctions to tinkerer? There are some issues that I want to report. Or if someone can help a brother out and report in my stead I would really appreciate that

v2.33
1. Gwenneth freezes when she stands in the alley again after you save her from Roderick in the forest, making it impossible to trigger the election
2. The reward for the quest "cemetery rumours" isn't triggered and it stays active even after the mayor dies

v2.4
1. After Shakala in pregnant she takes you to her camp to introduce you to her group. But when you get near her and her tent an event is triggered where your goblindaughter suddenly is throwing a tantrum. If you do take her hunting you then have to go fight that yeti monster and also hunt for a boar in the forest but she wont leave and you cant return to the village which makes the story stop since you cant proceed.
2. After turning Ziva back into a hottie you go report to the mayor that the witch is gone. But when you go back she isnt their anymore. in v2.33 you talk to her again and proceeds the story but in v2.4 nothing happens.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm getting sick and tired of the bugs and or glitches. Seriously I love this game but I hate how it gets ruined by the bugs and every time I have to grind from the start again.
I think there're already 2.33 saves posted on a couple of pages back so you don't have to replay every time.

According to Tink, 2.41 you'll get to rename the imp so you don't lose out much if you use someone else's save (except for the name of your demon & goblin daughters)

Reactions: dopi

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
I think there're already 2.33 saves posted on a couple of pages back so you don't have to replay every time.

According to Tink, 2.41 you'll get to rename the imp so you don't lose out much if you use someone else's save (except for the name of your demon & goblin daughters)
Thanks for the information, the problem is that I dont know where I left off. The last version I played was 1.77 or something like that. So I have no other choice then to start over. The frustrating part is that you put in all the effort and time and then suddenly it jams.

I dont want to just nag and vent. I really love this game and the mideaval and fantasy story and setting

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
2. The reward for the quest "cemetery rumours" isn't triggered and it stays active even after the mayor dies
Its essence of this quest. You can go on cemetery in daytime and kill vampires by light or in night and take vampire sotryline and complete it when mayor dies. If you kill vampire girls you can go to mayor and quest will be finished.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Raise her to Lvl10 & have sex 3 times. Make sure to leave a map (exit building, enter new zone) to trigger her reaction. After this happens the 3rd time, enter a forested area (Northe Forest, Goblin Forest) & it triggers. Wander a bit if u need to. Then go speak with Erevi.
the new floor is where the imp's babies will stay till they mature enough to find their new master. visiting them with the imp will work the same way as if she had a special pastry.
Thanks so what's this mass that Ziva's talking about?

There are 2 other things I like to ask. What's the outcome after Alice gave birth?

Who is this?

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
that Oksana character didn't show up after I took the castle for the vampires only had sex once in the castle anyway and then disappeared will she have any importance in the future or can I leave my save without her anyway?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
that Oksana character didn't show up after I took the castle for the vampires only had sex once in the castle anyway and then disappeared will she have any importance in the future or can I leave my save without her anyway?
If she is alive she will come back but there is a catch. You have to lie about her cult so she can consider of joining Ziva's cult. If you lied to her she will come back.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
May be another bug ...

Are you sure you've not already got the outfit for your familiar ? Because AFAIR, she won't wear automatically: you'll have to return to Erevi's tower in your room in order to make her use it.

This is the only remaining thing I could think of (except a bug).

*** Edit ***
If it's really a bug, you can still edit your save file of course: the crystal medallion is the item with id 174.
Yeah tried that. Just not happening. I'll find a fix soon hopfully

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I love this game , its a bit grindy , but bearable . Each time a girl or monster girl is introduced MC is like can i fuck it? It's funny cause this game makes you feel like the absolute chad , 0 fucks given if she is hot,monster or your daughter :))
The only question i have , are there only 99 quests available atm?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can someone tell me how I can report bugs/glitches/malfunctions to tinkerer? There are some issues that I want to report. Or if someone can help a brother out and report in my stead I would really appreciate that

v2.33
Not a glitch. U have to kill the Master.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Not a glitch. U have to kill the Master.
+ ,Killing the master would make the girls move to the castle and empty the cemetary , hence the completed quest. But beware if legit fighting master, its hard if you are underprepared and underleveled.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the information, the problem is that I dont know where I left off. The last version I played was 1.77 or something like that. So I have no other choice then to start over. The frustrating part is that you put in all the effort and time and then suddenly it jams.

I dont want to just nag and vent. I really love this game and the mideaval and fantasy story and setting
I have a solution for your problem.

There’s a guy on here that post batches that has saves at the end of every quests. You just have to check in the walkthrough to see where 1.77 ended (or started) & download the appropriate save from his batches.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
When alice will tell she is pregnant.Many times i had sex with her during the mass nothing happens........

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks so what's this mass that Ziva's talking about?

There are 2 other things I like to ask. What's the outcome after Alice gave birth?

Who is this?
So 4hrs after sunrise for a 10hr period u can join Ziva, Caleah & Alice for mass. U have sex with 1 or 2 or the girls & get a bonus to you're cum stat (bumping it up to to 5 instead of the usual 3). Also u have the Fertility effect without drinking a potion.

I think the child just wanders the Temple tbh.

She is a Mod Tool used by Tink to keep track of pregnancies. She shouldn't be viable but often shows up in TEST versions lol. She is NOT a character.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes