DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I love this game , its a bit grindy , but bearable . Each time a girl or monster girl is introduced MC is like can i fuck it? It's funny cause this game makes you feel like the absolute chad , 0 fucks given if she is hot,monster or your daughter :))
The only question i have , are there only 99 quests available atm?
Technicaly, yes. There is supposed to be a quest called "Size Matters!" But for some reason Tink hasent gotten round to adding it or it just wont register in the log. Not sure.

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well... does anyone have the official/full v2.40 yet? I would rather not jump into the test version.
Not yet mate , but you can play it , saves are compatible and as far as i played only 2 scenes (1 ghost apparition which is a hint for next update and the other being the pregnant familiar giving birth) are missing. And regarding bugs , yeah the freezing bug is there but that is since a couple updates back.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Not yet mate , but you can play it , saves are compatible and as far as i played only 2 scenes (1 ghost apparition which is a hint for next update and the other being the pregnant familiar giving birth) are missing. And regarding bugs , yeah the freezing bug is there but that is since a couple updates back.
Wait what? That annoying freezing bug during sex scenes is still there? How? That is one bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tell me where to find the tower of the occultist
The Tower of what now? Do u mean the Tower of Dread where Erevi (dark elf sorceress) lives? From Wierdwood go Goblin Forest- Fridahiem (North)- Mountainpass (East)- Tower of Dread (East)- Cross bridge

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Wait what? That annoying freezing bug during sex scenes is still there? How? That is one bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible...
Only occurs in test version. Also, there is a fix somewhere if you still have freezing animation in released version.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Only occurs in test version. Also, there is a fix somewhere if you still have freezing animation in released version.
I haven't downloaded the test version yet as I'm waiting for the actual v2.40 to come out on here so... all good. I just remember that the freezing animations bug was there before so I was surprised to hear that it's apparently back.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well... does anyone have the official/full v2.40 yet? I would rather not jump into the test version.
There's this download link for it a couple of pages back:

You better pray you have premium cuz the slow option will take at least a day lol.

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah tried that. Just not happening. I'll find a fix soon hopfully
worst guy i don't remember what i did in her choices i just know we killed the vampire lord and then we had sex in the tomb then she disappears i think i'll make another save then

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Almost forgot to point out, one of the children's bed in your mayor house is out of place at night.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well I'll have to wait until a Hero puts up a Nopy link, because Mega won't let me download files past 2 GB and the other links demands payment for fast download, slow and free will take more than 24 hours estimated.. :rolleyes:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There's this download link for it a couple of pages back:

You better pray you have premium cuz the slow option will take at least a day lol.
Well I'll have to wait until a Hero puts up a Nopy link, because Mega won't let me download files past 2 GB and the other links demands payment for fast download, slow and free will take more than 24 hours estimated.. :rolleyes:
I tried this fucking pgcomics three times. It every stops about 70%.
Mega is like heaven compared to that.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Mega won't let me download files past 2 GB
Wait wut? The Mega's free limit per day is 5 GB & the files are 4.20 for window & 4.50 for Linux.

Did you download something else before this & now it hit that limit so you couldn't download anymore?

padder

May 5, 2018
Isen't v 2.40 and v 2.41 basicly the same update? Changelog just seems more fleshed out for 2.41.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
any way to toggle off those girl from being whiny and moany about MC not being there for them?? like when u try to focus on 1 character at a time then other girl start whining and moaning!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes