str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Wait wut? The Mega's free limit per day is 5 GB & the files are 4.20 for window & 4.50 for Linux.

Did you download something else before this & now it hit that limit so you couldn't download anymore?
thats why ya use nopy brother

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
Game needs Option where there is a name and a face beside it, because i can't remember whos who

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure if im experiencing some sort of bug or what BUT anyways when i goto see the bat breeder to collect eggs,etc
the familiar follows me and looks normal then hard to describe but 1st she enters with me normal and then she re-enters the room again in slow motion then the screen and game is locked like so as seen in pic here cant move or fuck all Untitled.png

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
im not sure if im experiencing some sort of bug or what BUT anyways when i goto see the bat breeder to collect eggs,etc
the familiar follows me and looks normal then hard to describe but 1st she enters with me normal and then she re-enters the room again in slow motion then the screen and game is locked like so as seen in pic here cant move or fuck all View attachment 1286925
did you notice the character at the end of the line ? you triggered a scene with Erevi's daughter, but the imp was standing where she should have been.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Did the new update rework the temple scene ? Is it removed ?
Only the MC can do the ritual and fuck the temple girls right ?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone could give me save before the new 2.40/41 update, please? I would be grateful.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
So I don't know exactly when it happend, but I can't seem to access Alice's punishment scenes anymore. When talking to her, i get no option for it, even when she messes up (i had to relevel obedience for her to show up at mass as well, even though she gave birth this update)

Once she has enough obedience, she'll again ask for punishment, but nothing happens after selecting discipline her, it's like the entire scene skips over and it immediately ends going to 'thank you high priest'. The mass scenes trigger just fine, I just think she's bugged somehow in my save, yet I don't have any far enough back for her to not be.

mossy

May 6, 2017
found a bug. Ziva never reappears in her house after first meeting so you are locked out of her temple quest. anyone know a way around this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So I don't know exactly when it happend, but I can't seem to access Alice's punishment scenes anymore. When talking to her, i get no option for it, even when she messes up (i had to relevel obedience for her to show up at mass as well, even though she gave birth this update)

Once she has enough obedience, she'll again ask for punishment, but nothing happens after selecting discipline her, it's like the entire scene skips over and it immediately ends going to 'thank you high priest'. The mass scenes trigger just fine, I just think she's bugged somehow in my save, yet I don't have any far enough back for her to not be.
she has no non-pregnant punishment scenes.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes