preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
First time playing this game. I rent the field from farmet and bought wheat from him. But I cannot plant the wheat in the field. Can anyone help me with this? How can I plant wheat there?

Neon2520

Apr 21, 2019
First time playing this game. I rent the field from farmet and bought wheat from him. But I cannot plant the wheat in the field. Can anyone help me with this? How can I plant wheat there?
You need to click the sign near the field to plant them.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
You have to "talk" to the sign in the field that you want to plant in while not standing in the field if I remember correctly.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
By that do you meant she get those abilities at level 2 or do i have to grind all the way to level 11?

But even with those new abilities... so what? Her stats are now that of a level 2, what's the point of new abilities if you gonna get blitz & oneshot by everyone else before you get to use them.

Keep in mind that the MC doesnt have a taunt skill so RNJesus landed just 1 hit on her... she's super dead cuz she's back at level 2.
I think she gains Stun, Heal & Major Heal 1st but this time as she gets closer to Lvl 10 she gains those other abilities as well. I think it has something to do more with the later inclusion of these abilities. Perhaps a creative/engine restriction. I'm just pointing out that I dont think she will revert again cos Tink must understand that would piss too many people off. But at least this time she can become useful to MC.

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
Why is the quest section black?
I've had the same issue with a PC version running on android (JoiPlay). Аpparently the problem is related to window/font sizes. After digging around a little I came up with the following solution:

open file: (game folder)/www/js/plugins.js (with a text editor, e.g. notepad)
find&replace: "Font Size\":\"28\" --> "Font Size\":\"16\" (replace all, there are 4 of them and all are related to a QuestJournal plugin)

Worked for me.
Make a backup copy of the file before tinkering with it, just in case :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yea but she went straight down to level 1 after you bang her.

So like all that grinding was to get to that sex scene... & that's it...

What terrifying about this is i have no idea what future plans Tink may have for her that may or may not require you to grind again, which would double the chores now that she's level 1... again.
I get that, using the same cycle I got her back up to lvl 5 in about 30mins before I quit for the day. It will take an hour or two to get back to lvl 10. I'd like to see some water and sky myths eventually though and the concept of exploring to world between the waygates sounds very interesting. Guess we'll see what he does next...

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I got a problem. After poki goes back into her realm looking for her kid, i go to erevi, get the orb and set up the orb room and i see the baby.

Problem is, that triggers a missing image frame, i suppose from poki telling how nice those kids are and asking to make more downstairs, but she don't join the party anymore, and i can't find how to get her to follow me.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I got a problem. After poki goes back into her realm looking for her kid, i go to erevi, get the orb and set up the orb room and i see the baby.

Problem is, that triggers a missing image frame, i suppose from poki telling how nice those kids are and asking to make more downstairs, but she don't join the party anymore, and i can't find how to get her to follow me.
Try walking outside

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
she is still in her baby state so how can i do that?
Lvl her to 10 (or more in you're case I geuss). Have sex 3 times in her presence (must be in party) she will get more & more jealous. After 3rd time go to a forest (Northen or Goblin will do) this triggers the quest "Transformation" complete this quest to have sex. She will revert to Lvl 1.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes